Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

PRIVATE MESSAGE HINT/HELP

Some are having trouble seeing a PM another member has sent them, saying it is just the title and then a big white blank page. Just click on the title and the message will open up for you. Thanks.
See more
See less

Our C8 Renders Using GIF's In Their Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our C8 Renders Using GIF's In Their Work

For those who are doubting the accuracy of renderings done by Chazcron, fvs, and bdsvavars, here is another example of how spy pictures and rendering GIF meld together, and how our talented renderers keep working to further and continually refine their work.

Here earlier work by fvs. Amazing to me how the rendered image so closely matches the original spy pic.

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8_front_gif_06e49aa6f5ac574d9eb661f8e48d7d56876ee76c.gif Views:	1 Size:	487.4 KB ID:	21313

Below is today’s example from Chazcron, using his new modeling system. I love the color of the car. Exciting rotoscope. Thank you.

Originally posted by Chazcron
    So much actually fits very well, the rear (cough, Shaka) does need some proportional editing, pushing and pulling front to rear, from the back, it looks right. It's harder to gauge the various depths. I still think it looks good but I will try to improve it.
    Last edited by John; 01-02-2019, 11:51 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

no doubts here ... there maybe different camo stuff to throw the guys off, but I look forward to my daily visit to see the new stuff

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X