MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 3 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 3 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
See more
See less

Actual ME Specs and Components

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual ME Specs and Components

THIS THREAD SHALL ONLY BE FOR CONFIRMED ME SPECS. All opinion, prediction and similar posts shall be deleted.

While it might be a sparsely short for a long term, in the end this thread shall serve as one place for anyone wanting to know factually accurate information about the car.
    Last edited by John; 02-07-2019, 04:57 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Click image for larger version  Name:	33EDCE6C-1B5D-4854-99D1-416B767E745E.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	103.2 KB ID:	218ME tires. Here are two excellent pictures that have provided us very specific information about the ME’s front and rear tires sizes and that they are Michelin 4S tires.

Click image for larger version  Name:	FA6CDC0F-13E8-4524-9C82-CECF686D618D.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	74.8 KB ID:	216
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John; 07-03-2018, 10:35 PM.
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Thank you, John! I'm looking forward to the development of this thread...and this new forum!

Comment

John, Thanks so much for the invite and I look forward to some spirited Corvette conversation and new friendships

Comment

Thank you John, and your associates, for the opportunity to avoid the dribble and see the facts. I truly look forward to new opportunities on this site!

Comment

Hope one of you three smart people who posted above, can call GM tomorrow and more up the reveal! We NEED facts NOW!

Comment

Well with the HP I want will need a little wider rear tire hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would have expected this ME to have PILOT SPORT 4S - 345/30ZR20

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  Hope one of you three smart people who posted above, can call GM tomorrow and move up the reveal! We NEED facts NOW!
                  The wait and anticipation truly is brutal!!
                  Last edited by John; 07-04-2018, 11:44 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.

Comment

Speaking of tire size has anyone gotten a close up of the other style wheels to see if they are wearing the same tires? I've been guessing that these black wheels are the base style and the multi-spoked wheels are a Z51-type performance package.

Comment

We learned today the final C8 emblem.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4F9623F5-D24F-451E-B62F-79B1A2FAB90A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	17.2 KB ID:	25781

Comment

Well I guess the good news we know it's a Chevrolet. At least that will crush so BS rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttoys View Post
                          Well I guess the good news we know it's a Chevrolet. At least that will crush so BS rumors.
                          Good point!

Comment

The checkered flag along with the red and gold flag looks great.

Comment

The GM trickle of information releases have started! Hopefully, It will not be long now for the full release!
                              Proud owner of
                              1966 Ermine White/White Blue Interior L72 Coupe
                              2013 Artic White/Diamond Blue Interior LS7 Convertible

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X