Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Another sunny day in Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sunny day in Portland

Click image for larger version

Name:	cougar 2020.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	4.09 MB
ID:	212619 Another beautiful weekend here in Portland Or. and another great day for a drive with the top down. Can not say enough how awesome this car is. Left the house at 11:00 this morning, took another hour of driving around to find the wife a coffee at Starbucks that didn't have a line a mile long. Went up through Battleground WA this time. Weather was sunny and 45 degrees. My wife was wrapped up in her new Corvette C8 blanket and coffee in hand and the heat on high. Drive was just over 200 miles today up through Cougar out along the Lewis river on Forest service road 90. This car is so fun to drive and gets so many looks. At speed with the top down and door glass up and rear glass down you get so little wind in the cabin. I was in shorts and a sweatshirt and was very comfortable, never felt cold, of course my wife was all bundled up, lol. Other than some of the roads were still wet, sun never made it to then, it was a great drive.
    Last edited by TJA467; 11-29-2020, 10:27 PM. Reason: Added Picture
    2020 LBR HTC 2LT Z51 Magnetic ride, NPP Exhuast, 2 tone natural/black interior, high wing spoiler, Black Trident wheels, Carbon flash full length Ordered 2/15/2020 Built 9/11/2020 Shipped 10/7/202 Arrived 11/2/2020 In the garage

Name:	IMG_2918.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	212627 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photos.jpeg
Views:	219
Size:	443.6 KB
ID:	212626
    2020 LBR HTC 2LT Z51 Magnetic ride, NPP Exhuast, 2 tone natural/black interior, high wing spoiler, Black Trident wheels, Carbon flash full length Ordered 2/15/2020 Built 9/11/2020 Shipped 10/7/202 Arrived 11/2/2020 In the garage

Comment

The color difference in sun and shade for the LBR is one of the main reasons I love this color so much. Same effect with the Midnight Metallic Racing Blue C7 we had.

Comment

Originally posted by TJA467 View Post

Name:	cougar 2020.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	4.09 MB
ID:	212619 Another beautiful weekend here in Portland Or. and another great day for a drive with the top down. Can not say enough how awesome this car is. Left the house at 11:00 this morning, took another hour of driving around to find the wife a coffee at Starbucks that didn't have a line a mile long. Went up through Battleground WA this time. Weather was sunny and 45 degrees. My wife was wrapped up in her new Corvette C8 blanket and coffee in hand and the heat on high. Drive was just over 200 miles today up through Cougar out along the Lewis river on Forest service road 90. This car is so fun to drive and gets so many looks. At speed with the top down and door glass up and rear glass down you get so little wind in the cabin. I was in shorts and a sweatshirt and was very comfortable, never felt cold, of course my wife was all bundled up, lol. Other than some of the roads were still wet, sun never made it to then, it was a great drive.
        I had my Rapid Blue up at Lewis River golf course. Maybe we passed each other on I-5...... 😃

Comment

Maybe, we can back that way.

Comment

Those are great pictures. Of a great exotic! Thank you.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks John. I really would like to see more pictures of cars and drives all us do.

Comment

Originally posted by TJA467 View Post
                Thanks John. I really would like to see more pictures of cars and drives all us do.
                Me too. Fall has taken all the "scenic" out of the scenery here in the middle of the country. Not enough evergreens to break up the brown we're faced with for months. The plan is to drive the scenic routes in the Ozarks this Spring when things come back to life. What am I saying?........ This car is just fun to be behind the wheel of no matter what the scenery. I apologize, just in a COVID funk from lack of freedom!

Comment

Nice car, I really like your Black 5 Spoke Tridents. They are definitely the best looking OEM Black wheel.

Comment

Your car looks great!

Comment

Great pictures 👍👍
                      Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Thank you all very much. Love the car, trying to get pictures on every weekend drive. So far the weather out here has been good. This weekend at this point is supposed to be in the 50s and sunny. Looking forward to some more top down drive time.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X