Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Ron Fellows Driving School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The school is incredible! Saying anything less is a lie! The instructors are superb and the facilities more then comfortable! Above all they have the patience of Job! You will not be disappointed!!!

Comment

Sounds like fun hopefully someday Ill get to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeT View Post
        I am headed there on the 12/13th of February...that is if I get my car by then. It was assembled Tuesday and is now awaiting transport. Of course, it is a long way from BG to Boise, ID.
        So I called them and the person I spoke with said you need to have taken possession of your car before you could sign up.

I'm in the first round of allocations for 2021. Can you sign up when you just have a VIN and your car has a TPW?

Comment

jjsaustin ... I can't speak for the school. I just know my car was produced Tuesday, the 24th. I got my VIN number and they scheduled me for Fed 12/13. I certainly should have my car by then. I do not believe they will schedule you with just a TPW because as we all know, those can and do change.

Comment

jjsaustin ... I can't speak for the school. I just know my car was produced Tuesday, the 24th. I got my VIN number and they scheduled me for Fed 12/13. I certainly should have my car by then. I do not believe they will schedule you with just a TPW because as we all know, those can and do change.
            Thank you... Hopefully I get a TPW on the next couple weeks and my car gets built by mid Jan and early Feb delivery. Then I can make the mid Feb session.

Comment

I am headed there on the 12/13th of February...that is if I get my car by then. It was assembled Tuesday and is now awaiting transport. Of course, it is a long way from BG to Boise, ID.
              My cars birthday was the same as yours. I am scheduled for the class in January. I am sure we will have our cars.

Comment

I attended after buying my C7 Z06 in 2016. Had a great time. First class operation in every respect. Plenty of track time at a great facility with terrific people. Haven't been for the C8 yet. May go after the C8 Z06 arrives.

Comment

Going January 31, Feb 1. Can't wait
                  Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

As soon as Canadians can cross the border again I am going. I have already had to reschedule due to the border being closed.

I have already paid for it and my God I am getting really tired and frustrated with work and life and this better happen soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
                      I was wondering who may have attended the Ron Fellows Driving School in Las Vegas? They have a special deal for $700 that normally cost $2000 if you are a new Corvette owner. That seans like a great price to for 2 days and 2 nights.
                      The regular price for new C8 owners is $1,000. The $700 price is definitely a deal. If you take the class and you aren't the original owner of a C8 in the first year of ownership, it's $3,495.

Comment

I will also be there on Dec 8th and 9th. I did the 3 day course with my C7 over 5 years ago
                        2020 CMG 2 Tone Blue Z51, FE4

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
                          I was wondering who may have attended the Ron Fellows Driving School in Las Vegas? They have a special deal for $700 that normally cost $2000 if you are a new Corvette owner. That seans like a great price to for 2 days and 2 nights.
                          My offer is like most for $1000. How did you get a better deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post
                            Went with my first C7, it was the chance of a lifetime. Instructors were fantastic and you will learn so much about your car and have a blast driving in a controlled environment regardless of your skills or age. Do not miss it!!
                            I went in October, 2016 after I got my ZO6. It was truly an awesome experience that you will never forget!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoraC8 View Post

My offer is like most for $1000. How did you get a better deal?
                              Maybe they checked Dunn and Bradstreet and see you have more money than us.

Comment

I understand the 2 day new owner school is available for 1 person at $1000. I would love it if I could bring my wife and we could both learn to drive our first vette. Has anyone done this? How much is the full price for a spouse? Can’t find any specifics on the website.
                                Deposit Aug 2, 2020
                                status 1100 Aug 29, 2020
                                Sebring Orange HTC, 3LT, Natural, Performance Exhaust. MRC. Edge red calipers. Trident spectra gray wheels. Battery maintenance package. My first corvette ever.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X