Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

2021 Owners Manual & Official Track Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Owners Manual & Official Track Guide

These two will also be found in the “Announcements” section:

2021 Owners Manual: https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...s%20Manual.pdf

2021 Official Track Prep Guide:https://www.chevrolet.com/content/da...reparation.pdf
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Wonder if there are any differences in the 2021 manual compared to the 2020.

Comment

Spring Mountain is your answer. Track at their fantastic facility, at the Corvette Owners School at their super discounted $1000 price, with their C8’s.

As to how many track their Corvettes, historically it has been about 5%, though with Spring Mountain added in and more recently the NCM Motorsports Park HPDE’s and other experiences there, probably getting a small amount greater.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

We are aware of: Auto daylights savings time clock fix.

I expected FE2 being in it somewhere but so far I have not found it.

Others anyone is aware of please?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

We are aware of: Auto daylights savings time clock fix.

I expected FE2 being in it somewhere but so far I have not found it.

Others anyone is aware of please?
          I believe the car won't start if the hood is open.
          Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
          2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
          Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
          3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Thanks John for posting. The track guide is a nice checklist for break in period.
            '21 G26 Sebring Orange Z51 2LT Coupe Natural Napa GT2 Seats
            Dual roof package (body / glass), E60 front lift, FE4 magnetic ride, yellow calipers, tan belts, carbon flash wheels, R8C NCM Delivery.

Reservation placed 1 Aug 2020. 3000 status as of 16 Nov 2020. 3300 as of 17 Dec 2020. 3400 as of 28 Dec 2020.

C8 Born 11 Jan 2021! R8C here we come.

Sold—2002 C5 Millennium Yellow Coupe 2LT 6-Spd

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

The Infotainment manual is now included in the main OM instead of in a separate book, and the font size is smaller to compensate. I guess that's proof GM is after a younger audience.

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

I believe the car won't start if the hood is open.
              It will start, but won't shift out of park if the frunk lid is open, UNLESS you hold the brake pedal down for 20 seconds before trying to shift. Then it's limited to 26 mph until the lid is closed. That's how they should have done it from day 1.
              Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Awaiting allocation: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                It will start, but won't shift out of park if the frunk lid is open, UNLESS you hold the brake pedal down for 20 seconds before trying to shift. Then it's limited to 26 mph until the lid is closed. That's how they should have done it from day 1.
                Ah yes. I couldn't be bothered reading the manual.
                I agree I wonder if they can add it to the 2020's
                Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
                3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

Ah yes. I couldn't be bothered reading the manual.
                  I agree I wonder if they can add it to the 2020's
                  Seems like a software thing, so it should be doable. And I seem to recall someone, somewhere on the interwebs, saying they had gotten another frunk lid update that said speed was limited to 26 mph, so maybe that was just a pilot test and they'll roll it out to everyone eventually.
                  Last edited by meyerweb; 11-25-2020, 07:22 PM.
                  Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Awaiting allocation: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X