MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

Thank you Chazcron for your ME renderings, including your new GIF and ones!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John View Post
    Today’s newest Chazcron rendering, his “New Year” intro. [Windshield wipers to come on his next one.]

Click image for larger version

Name:	F653678E-64E0-4AB8-8809-648F930C97E2.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	193.6 KB
ID:	21152
    Looks Great for sure Truly Awesome work Chazron. Lets hope they can keep those Fugly Wipers hidden when not in use. John, sorry but you struck a nerve on seeing the wipers. LOL
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

I aree that is looks much better without any wipers, then next would be recessed ones, etc.
      Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Brand new red Chazcron rendering...

Name:	C012F537-3FA0-4C3B-AD3D-45EF7973C60D.jpeg
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	21197

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Is it aerodynamics that forces manufacturers like chevy to allow the wipers to be out in the open ...years ago..i seem to remember the hoods were be longer and covered the wipers when not in use...

could it be the desire to lower the hood lines ? Or do you think its simply cost?

i just checked the stunning ferrari 488 and its wipers are out in the open as well..

there must be a very good reason for this...and i cant imagine its cost...(since ferrari does this as well eaving the wipers out in the open)

https://goo.gl/images/obp28Q

Comment

That Chazcron rendering is incredible. I'll take one!!

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post
              That Chazcron rendering is incredible. I'll take one!!
              I'll take one also, and that color, I can always remove the wipers. lol
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

Lexus managed to solve the unsightly wipers
                Rocket City Florida

Comment

Thanks for pointing out that the wipers can be hidden. Are they hidden because Lexus has also included some super heating, ice/snow melting so system that they don’t get frozen in their fully recessed hiding place?

Personally however, I would rather two pairs of windshield wipers at at once. than that front of that car with that grille.

Comment

As Chazcron wrote yesterday, as fvs has done several times and as bdsvavars has also noted, the revealed ME will be better looking than any of their renderings!
                    Hope that GM is keeping tabs on these renditions

Comment

No wipers on the new Genesis. Click image for larger version

Name:	847A31FF-8419-4C8D-BC85-03E688DEB307.jpeg
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	21238

Comment

Brand new red Chazcron rendering...

Name:	C012F537-3FA0-4C3B-AD3D-45EF7973C60D.jpeg
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	21197
                        Thanks for this rendering. Absolutely beautiful IMHO. After owning 2 AW C7s , I am ready to go back to Red again. Just wonder how this car would look with the HTR roof folded. Getting more and more excited.
                        Heidi
                        Save the Wave

Comment

Heidi, this is our best, though older rendering thanks to fvs, as to what the HT convertible could well look like (or will it be called a “spyder” like the Euro exotics choose to call it).

Name:	E0EBB3DF-1D71-4FDC-BD68-DB9A70DBD4DE.jpeg
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	21250

Comment

Here it is in red, colorized for you Heidi.

Name:	7B8D3BBA-6988-406A-8CAD-D2FF588DECD8.jpeg
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	21252

Comment

Another new Chazcron rendering.

Originally posted by Chazcron
                              Same color and lighting setup. Slow first day back at work. Light touchup, fake panel lines. Today I hope to learn UV mapping to bump map the panel lines.
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	992D2282-88BA-4522-9DA9-2FB0F04326B8.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	65.0 KB ID:	21256
                              Last edited by John; 01-02-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks John for the convert. renderings; if the actual car looks that great or close to the latest rendering, I am all in (subject to pricing of course).
                                Heidi
                                Save the Wave

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X