MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

20 Ultimate Chevrolet Corvettes Made by GM (Including 1 Made in Italy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Ultimate Chevrolet Corvettes Made by GM (Including 1 Made in Italy)

Saw this article and though it provided a great summary of the Corvette Brand. Hope you all enjoy it.

https://motor-junkie.com/20-ultimate...by-gm/22266/6/
    "07/01/20 Placed deposit on 2021 C8 Coupe: 08/01/20 Preliminary order placed in GM Workbench: 2LT: G9F: FE2: NPP: VST: VDK: R8C"

Thank you hogyld. Someone wishing to buy one of each for me, or even half of them, there is still an empty lot next to me that I could build a big garage on.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I remember seeing an ad in one of the car magazines in the early '70's. It listed the Wintersteen Grand Sport for sale. He was asking $10,000. At that time, I thought that would be a good purchase because it was 1 of 5 special factory Corvettes in the world. Although it was a obsolete race car back then, I felt it would be worth big money years later. Didn't think it would be worth millions though! Years later I read Wintersteen sold it for $6700. And yes, George regretted it later!

Comment

They all are fabulous additions to add but this one makes me drool Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201121-122646_Chrome.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	209975
        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Thanks for that hogyld! I didn't realize that the Grand sport and Z06 names dated all the way back into the 60's

Comment

My pleasure. I’m Always willing to learn something new and this information really opened up my eyes about the brand.
            "07/01/20 Placed deposit on 2021 C8 Coupe: 08/01/20 Preliminary order placed in GM Workbench: 2LT: G9F: FE2: NPP: VST: VDK: R8C"

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X