Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Welcome To C8Grill Our New Featured Vendor

We are glad to have a wonderful new vendor @ https://c8grills.com/. If you met up with at their place, free installation. And still a secret, sssh, but they are working on another new product that I believe many of you would want coming out fairly soon. WELCOME C8GRILL!
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Museum Deliveries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Museum Deliveries?

I like going to look at the cars being delivered and I do hope they stay open. With the new restrictions put in place by the Governor of Kentucky starting Friday running until the 13th of December I know the restaurant will have to close except for carry out and it will be tough finding a restaurant to eat at save a drive through or carry out. Does anyone know if there are contingency plans being made? Feel bad for people driving long distances who are going to be impacted.

Beginning Friday and lasting until Dec. 13:
    • All restaurants and bars will close to indoor dining services. Outdoor dining is still allowed, with some limitations.
    • Gyms are limited to 33% capacity, and no group classes or indoor games are allowed. Masks are required.
    • Indoor gatherings should be limited to two families, not exceeding a total of eight people.
    • Attendance at weddings and funerals is limited to 25 people.
    • Professional services should have employees work from home when possible and limit their offices to 33% capacity.
    • All public and private K-12 schools will close to in-person instruction starting Monday through the end of the semester. The only exception is for elementary schools in counties outside the "red zone," which may reopen Dec. 7 if the school follows all guidelines.

As a 2021 accepted order 3000. With r8c, i would suspect January possible museum delivery, who knows, and it is what it is, but for my family we are ever so discouraged. As a healthy family, my 11 and 13 year old boys have been dreaming along with me for over a year about this experience. My father did it in 1997 with the c5 that i now own. The idea of the trip has helped my boys have something to look forward to through all of this year and not to be able to attend while being safe with no sign of any illness would be disappointing to say the least.
    3lt, zeus bronze z51, mag ride Front lift with memory Battery Protection Package Edge Red-painted calipers Performance exhaust Carbon Flash-painted aluminum wheels Rocker panel extensions in Black Carbon Flash Metallic-painted mirrors Black seat belt color GT2 bucket seat Illuminated door sill plates with Stingray logo Full Length Dual Racing Stripe Package, Carbon Flash Metallic ENGINE APPEARANCE PACKAGE

Comment

I was originally planning for R8C museum delivery, but with all of the unknowns and not really wishing to do unnecessary travel, I elected to have a courtesy delivery when my order got picked up last week. I hope I have an opportunity to do museum delivery on my next Corvette. Either way, I plan to visit the museum once things are more normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Busa Dave View Post
        I like going to look at the cars being delivered and I do hope they stay open. With the new restrictions put in place by the Governor of Kentucky starting Friday running until the 13th of December I know the restaurant will have to close except for carry out and it will be tough finding a restaurant to eat at save a drive through or carry out. Does anyone know if there are contingency plans being made? Feel bad for people driving long distances who are going to be impacted.

• All restaurants and bars will close to indoor dining services. Outdoor dining is still allowed, with some limitations.
        • Gyms are limited to 33% capacity, and no group classes or indoor games are allowed. Masks are required.
        • Indoor gatherings should be limited to two families, not exceeding a total of eight people.
        • Professional services should have employees work from home when possible and limit their offices to 33% capacity.
        • All public and private K-12 schools will close to in-person instruction starting Monday through the end of the semester. The only exception is for elementary schools in counties outside the "red zone," which may reopen Dec. 7 if the school follows all guidelines.
        Do you know which counties are in the "Red Zone". Is Bowling Green in the "Red Zone"

Comment

Originally posted by Red C-8 of Jax View Post

Do you know which counties are in the "Red Zone". Is Bowling Green in the "Red Zone"
          Red Zone is for Schools only. If you go to the State Site it will show the red zones which change depending on cases reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Busa Dave View Post

I had the same concern since I'm supposed to take delivery next Wed. I reached out to Shane, but he is out of the office today. As soon as I hear back from him, I will post what I find out, unless someone beats me to it.
            HTC Ceramic Matrix Gray/Morello Red
            Deposit: 7/29/19; Allocation-3000: 3/12/20; TPW: 10/26/20, 10/19/20, back to 10/26/20; now 11/9/20; 3300:10/20/20; 3400:11/2/20; 3800: 11/16/20; 4150: 11/17/20; 5000: 11/19/20; 6000: 11/25.

Comment

Originally posted by KLZ View Post

I had the same concern since I'm supposed to take delivery next Wed. I reached out to Shane, but he is out of the office today. As soon as I hear back from him, I will post what I find out, unless someone beats me to it.
              Feels weird to quote myself, but I just got an email response from Shane at the NCM. He states that the "newly announced restrictions do not affect deliveries at this time."
              HTC Ceramic Matrix Gray/Morello Red
              Deposit: 7/29/19; Allocation-3000: 3/12/20; TPW: 10/26/20, 10/19/20, back to 10/26/20; now 11/9/20; 3300:10/20/20; 3400:11/2/20; 3800: 11/16/20; 4150: 11/17/20; 5000: 11/19/20; 6000: 11/25.

Comment

Great news. Thanks
                Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

I just went to 3000 status this week for 2021 order. I’m an R8C delivery too. Sorry to hear they are doing another round of shutdown...seems like the popular thing to do unfortunately. Hope things turn for the better when the vaccine comes.

Any insight on reliability issues people have had driving their car out of Bowling Green for the first time?
                  '21 G26 Sebring Orange Z51 2LT Coupe Natural Napa GT2 Seats
                  Dual roof package (body / glass), E60 front lift, FE4 magnetic ride, yellow calipers, tan belts, carbon flash wheels, R8C NCM Delivery.

Reservation placed 1 Aug 2020. 3000 status as of 16 Nov 2020. 3300 as of 17 Dec 2020. 3400 as of 28 Dec 2020.

C8 Born 11 Jan 2021! R8C here we come.

Sold—2002 C5 Millennium Yellow Coupe 2LT 6-Spd

Comment

Our drive will be nearly 500 miles on an interstate highway. We plan to vary speed and rpms using both the accelerator and various driving modes. We can upshift and downshift with the paddles as well. Love to use that cruise control, but not gonna do it. Good news is that when we arrive home that break-in period will be behind us. I have been watching the weather carefully, both for rain and temp.
                    Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by KLZ View Post

Does Shane respond to emails? If so, do you have his email address? I prefer email over phone calls.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptGoFast View Post
                        I just went to 3000 status this week for 2021 order. I’m an R8C delivery too. Sorry to hear they are doing another round of shutdown...seems like the popular thing to do unfortunately. Hope things turn for the better when the vaccine comes.

Any insight on reliability issues people have had driving their car out of Bowling Green for the first time?
                        We had one report of a broken valve spring just a few miles after delivery.
                        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                        >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I was really hoping for the buyer's factory tour for my C8, but it seems doubtful that's going to happen this spring.
                          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                          >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by garyfields1953 View Post

Does Shane respond to emails? If so, do you have his email address? I prefer email over phone calls.
                            [email protected]

He actually prefers email and is very good at returning them.

Comment

Thank you!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X