Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Welcome To C8Grill Our New Featured Vendor

We are glad to have a wonderful new vendor @ https://c8grills.com/. If you met up with at their place, free installation. And still a secret, sssh, but they are working on another new product that I believe many of you would want coming out fairly soon. WELCOME C8GRILL!
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Interior Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Help

Hi all!

I hope everyone is doing well and being safe during this holiday season. Since next year is approaching quickly, I wanted to get some input on what interior, in your all's opinion goes best with a Rapid Blue C8.

I am currently planning on going with the Tension/­Twilight Blue but would like feedback on how this combo looks in person (as I have not actually been able to see it for myself in person) or if there are better combos you guys have in mind with the Rapid Blue.

Thank you all for your feedback and stay safe!

Tension/Twilight is the “match” for Rapid Blue. It it is also only available via the 3LT trim.

I personally, vacillated many times on this interior color & trim pkg. versus other colors. As such, I finally went with the two tone adrenaline/jet black and had to pay the up charge.

Bottom line is to base your decision on what your budget and personal taste is. You’ll determine a resolution to your dilemma one way or another. Good luck!
    "07/01/20 Placed deposit on 2021 C8 Coupe: 08/01/20 Preliminary order placed in GM Workbench: 2LT: G9F: FE2: NPP: VST: VDK: R8C"

Comment

When I talked with the Chief Interior Designed at the 7.18.19 reveal he said that Rapid Blue and the two tone blue interior was his favorite personal combination, that they “were made for each other.” Other nice combo’s with Rapid Blue include Sky Cool, Natural and as hogyld noted.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealVijay View Post
        I am currently planning on going with the Tension/­Twilight Blue
        I think that’s a great choice. In some ways, it seems like one of the easiest choices. I haven’t seen it personally, but the pictures of this combo are stunning. Good luck!
        2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

Great Choice
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

I went with black for ease of care. If I knew how well the match is I would have ordered the Tension Blue seat belts.
            Rapid Blue HTM 2LT GT2 E60 NPP Q8T

Comment

To truly appreciate the combination you need sunlight. Notice the headrests in the shade. As a bonus, there is no upcharge for the matching seat belts. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201011_121749.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	209145
              3LT; GMO Rapid Blue; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 Performance Package; E60 lift.

Home is Leelanau County in northwest lower Michigan where almost every road is paved, hilly and curvy. Many roads provide great views of Lake Michigan since it surrounds us on three sides.

Comment

No question HTO all the way😎
                2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
                6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
                2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
                2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_2869.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	236.7 KB
ID:	209166

Comment

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_2868.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	209168

Comment

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_2867.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	225.6 KB
ID:	209170

Comment

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_2870.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	223.7 KB
ID:	209172Sorry for multiple posts, I guess I should get my Coffee before trying to post Pics.
                          These shots are from the Rolex earlier this year.
                          IMHO this is a very good combo and looks like it was made to go together.
                          B&B

Comment

Stunning. Interesting magnetic sign on your door "vehicle is locked" to keep people from trying to open the door?

Comment

I have a Blade Silver C8 HTC with the two tone Tension Blue interior. In the past my interior choices had always been red or tan. This time I wanted something different so I opted for the two tone blue. Glad I made the choice, in my opinion it is stunning! Yes, it is a "little in your face" and there is some blue reflection off the windscreen but I am glad I made the decision. I plan on having the calipers coated to match. Good luck!
                              ‘69 Vert (stolen), ‘69 Vert, ‘73 Coupe, ‘75 Coupe, ‘79 Coupe, ‘84 Vert, ‘93 Coupe, ‘98 Vert, ‘10 ZR1 Coupe, ‘15 Coupe (totaled), ‘15 ZO6 and ‘20 (on order)

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X