Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Welcome To C8Grill Our New Featured Vendor

We are glad to have a wonderful new vendor @ https://c8grills.com/. If you met up with at their place, free installation. And still a secret, sssh, but they are working on another new product that I believe many of you would want coming out fairly soon. WELCOME C8GRILL!
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Lloyd Mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd Mats

Has anyone with a Tension Blue interior in their C8 ordered a set of Lloyd mats? If so which mat color did you choose? Thanks!
    ‘69 Vert (stolen), ‘69 Vert, ‘73 Coupe, ‘75 Coupe, ‘79 Coupe, ‘84 Vert, ‘93 Coupe, ‘98 Vert, ‘10 ZR1 Coupe, ‘15 Coupe (totaled), ‘15 ZO6 and ‘20 (on order)

Lloyds Mats are the best. They have a beautiful dark blue background that would mesh nicely with the dark blue (“Twilight” Blue”) that is part of the Tension Blue two tone package. That is what ours will be colored. Not sure yet about its complementary color for ours yet. But am positive it will be Lloyds Mats as they have been in every one of our Corvettes — and our in our opinion far and above the best.

That dark blue is color code 779:

Click image for larger version  Name:	4F241D3D-46EF-4FEA-A74B-7321F72FFD95.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	892.5 KB ID:	206238
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Lloyds are the best, all my cars have them.
      Deposit w/Criswell - June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone,Sky Cool Grey w/Front Lift, Mag Ride & R8C Delivery

Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

I have the HTO interior and I selected the black Loyd’s Matt’s because I felt the black would contrast with the dark blue parts of interior more.
        I also used a fabric color pen to dye the gray “Stingray” embroidery a tension blue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1190E0DB-2AE1-4648-9412-2AD59CCC2398.jpeg
Views:	314
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	206329 Click image for larger version

Name:	14532D29-D51A-4BF4-BCC1-2A9A1F962077.jpeg
Views:	341
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	206328
        2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
        6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
        2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
        2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

You can't beat Lloyd's mats. Great quality. Family owned business, made in the USA.

Comment

Our C8 will be a daily driver rain or shine. How do this mats hold up? I am between Llyod's and the Jake's. Advice from a daily driver appreciated.

Comment

Agree that Lloyds are great. I’ve had them in my daily driver C7 for a year, and they are still like new. Seem very durable.
              Rick, Charlotte, NC
              Current: 2019 GS, Shadow Grey Metalic, Modified
              Next: C8 Z06

Comment

I'm getting the Natural Dipped interior and want to put in black mats for some contrast. Since there will be no other black carpeting in the car I'm trying to decide between Black and Ebony (Ebony is the closest match for the OEM black carpet). I got some Black and Ebony samples but don't have the car yet.
                I also was considering a Tan border to go with the Natural so I got a sample of that also. My first impression is that it isn't going to match.
                I'm probably going to pass on the embroidery this time. I had the Crossed Flags emblem on my C7 mats and it got noticeably dirty.
                ​​​​​​​I wish they offered a heel pad.
                2020 C8 Stingray Convertible - Torch Red - Natural Dipped 3LT - Z51 w/MSRC - Front Lift

Comment

Lloyd's will send samples on request so you can see the actual colors, I believe.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Thanks to all that responded. Multiple samples ordered from Lloyd mats to chose from.
                    ‘69 Vert (stolen), ‘69 Vert, ‘73 Coupe, ‘75 Coupe, ‘79 Coupe, ‘84 Vert, ‘93 Coupe, ‘98 Vert, ‘10 ZR1 Coupe, ‘15 Coupe (totaled), ‘15 ZO6 and ‘20 (on order)

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X