Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today With Bloomington Gold’s Guy Larsen

On this CORVETTE TODAY podcast, Steve Garrett sits down with Bloomington Gold owner and president Guy Larsen to talk about what happens at a Bloomington Gold event.  Find out why it's so much fun to attend! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Larsen-emm7ua
You'll learn how to get your car judged and certified at Bloomington Gold, Find out what there is to do at this huge Corvette event. And, if you would like to become a judge for Bloomington Gold, you'll hear about that process too.  You don't have to have your Corvette judged at Bloomington Gold to have fun at this event.
Put this Corvette show on your calendar for 2021-find out why by listening to this episode of CORVETTE TODAY.
2 of 4 < >

Welcome To C8Grill Our New Featured Vendor

We are glad to have a wonderful new vendor @ https://c8grills.com/. If you met up with at their place, free installation. And still a secret, sssh, but they are working on another new product that I believe many of you would want coming out fairly soon. WELCOME C8GRILL!
3 of 4 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

4 of 4 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Carbon Fiber roof panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber roof panel

I ordered my car with the carbon fiber roof panel on 8/30/19.
    It has been a very long wait, but the car was finally built yesterday.
    I have yet to see a car with the carbon fiber roof in any youtube videos, or anywhere else.
    Could this have been the delay. Has anyone else seen a car with the CF roof, much before now?

Yes there are many with the CF Roof. I do not have any close up pics of the roof itself. But there are definitely many out there already.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1096.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	204877
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by thezonster View Post
      i ordered my car with the carbon fiber roof panel on 8/30/19.
      It has been a very long wait, but the car was finally built yesterday.
      I have yet to see a car with the carbon fiber roof in any youtube videos, or anywhere else.
      Could this have been the delay. Has anyone else seen a car with the cf roof, much before now?
      i have carbon fiber roof , its awesome

Comment

Frenzy36 beautiful car , what wheels are those ? If you don't mind - are they stock size and aprox cost?

Comment

Originally posted by TLESDE View Post
          Frenzy36 beautiful car , what wheels are those ? If you don't mind - are they stock size and aprox cost?
          Thanks, I ordered them from our Forum Vendor MMR. The offsets are larger. They will cost you more to have hand polished and then clear coated if you are liking the look. Otherwise the painted ones will be significantly less. As far as the cost - Call them and ask for Darren. You can have most of their wheels hand polished and then clear coated but obviously added cost going that route.
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

I've seen quite a few being delivered at the NCM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X