MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

ME Rendered In Different Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME Rendered In Different Colors

All of these renderings come from our fvs. BIG THANKS fvs!

Here are the 13 different colors he rendered from the same front quarter view. Wonder how many become “screen savers”?

Of course, as per our thread on maybe up to twelve colors next year, and with typically two new replacement colors per years, even with my putting up all of them that I have, might be changes for the 2020 MY. And also not just colors but the hood itself, and other things. As FVS says, “I am sure that my renderings will not be as good as what GM is going to reveal.”

As always, by double-clicking on a little thumbnail picture, it will grow to a full screen size.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4B6FB4BE-265E-447F-BDB9-30807330F6D6.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	383.9 KB ID:	2029
    Attached Files
    Last edited by John; 07-16-2018, 08:54 PM.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Blue has always been my favorite color and can't wait to see what this looks like in person, sometimes/usually the picture looks a lot different than it does when your actually looking at it . I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an awesome blue ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 07-16-2018, 10:15 PM. Reason: Spelling...
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Hope you get exactly what you want. We 99.9% know that there will be the Elkart Lake Blue Metallic next year. If you loved Laguna Blue, you will love it. And maybe there will also be a second blue. Or maybe a surprise color that knocks the socks of many of us (like Sebring Orange has done this year).

While it looks in the below picture that the new blue is much darker than LB, that is a reflectiion distoration, and in real life, the ELB looks really like LB on the lightness-to-darkness scale. It differs from LB in that ELB is a metallic (not a tintcoat), and as a secondary consequence, GM is not charging anything extra for ELB (savings of $995 from LB).

Click image for larger version

Name:	0620DE0B-F9CA-4938-8DFF-3CE86C1285C3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	2061
      Attached Files
      Last edited by John; 07-16-2018, 10:33 PM.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Cool stuff John, thanks! Are you sticking with yellow for your ME?

Comment

We LOVE Velocity Yellow (also loved Millenium Yellow). We are half-n-half with Corvette Racing Yellow. Thankfully because of the Corvette racing team, there will always be a yellow (even though it is most years one of lowest selected colors). We hope that yellow is thus one of two replacement colors for next year, replacing CRY with a bolder yellow.

But nothing is yet set in stone. If a perfect gold like the ‘69 Riverside Gold were to return, or the 2006/2007 “butterscotch” burnt, metallic oranges were to similarly return, we could well abandon yellow all together.
          Last edited by John; 07-17-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic - DSOM was a great color.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X