MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Picking up baby Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up baby Wednesday

Taking delivery Wednesday at 1pm. Matrix Metallic Gray , red interior, HP exhaust, fender stripes, black rocker accent and transparent roof. Mine was built a week ago Friday and arrived at Criswell "Mike Furman"in Gaithersburg,Md. on Saturday. Sold my 2017 Long Beach Red / Kahahari June 6th. Already bought High-Temp Red Engine paint for the engine cover at Advanced auto zone..$8 bucks each for white primer and red enamel...My TPW was 10/3. *Vette Ed*

Edd,

Before you go painting... look at these options. We can even do a Matrix Metallic Gray with Carbon Flash "Corvette" Sills

Link to Shop: https://404parts.com/collections/c8-...r-engine-cover

Comment

Hi 404 Parts. Can you get white lettering on the sills? I didn't see that as an option.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Edd View Post

Taking delivery Wednesday at 1pm. Matrix Metallic Gray , red interior, HP exhaust, fender stripes, black rocker accent and transparent roof. Mine was built a week ago Friday and arrived at Criswell "Mike Furman"in Gaithersburg,Md. on Saturday. Sold my 2017 Long Beach Red / Kahahari June 6th. Already bought High-Temp Red Engine paint for the engine cover at Advanced auto zone..$8 bucks each for white primer and red enamel...My TPW was 10/3. *Vette Ed*
        Congratulations, I’m so happy for you, and I will be viewing your historic delivery.

Drive Home safe and enjoy the ride.

Looking forwards to Baby Pictures
        Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone Sky Cool Grey
        Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Congrats on your new 8 arrival. Enjoy the ride 👍👍
          Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

The C8 was worth the 14 month wait, my 7th Vette and the best yet, although I can't seem to part with my 454 C3.
            Rapid Blue HTM 2LT GT2 E60 NPP Q8T

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020(17).jpg
Views:	77
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	200668 I looked at your picture and said -- Wait What? I have a build very similar and take deliver tomorrow. Hooray for us. Drive safe

Comment

Congrats and most definitely post pics! I have a similar build with same accent stripes! Stuck at 3000 and no TPW yet... want to feast my eyes!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X