MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Tadge Juechter On Corvette Today Podcast Now

Steve Garrett has the honor of talking to Corvette's Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter on CORVETTE TODAY!  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...60a01_h0PwqXjw

Tadge talks about how he started working at GM, what his first job was for the company, his path to success and how he attained his current position. Then Steve and Tadge trace his time with the C4, C5 and C6.  You'll learn how the C7 almost became the mid-engine Corvette!  Tadge talks about how the true mid-engine car we know today was being developed while the C7 was coming to market! Next Tadge takes a deep dive into the development and product launch of the current C8 Corvette. He talks about how the Corvette team attained the buy-in for GM executives to build the car, the research and architecture of the C8 and the future of this mid-engine marvel.

Tell your friends, stop what you're doing right now and check out this outstanding episode of CORVETTE TODAY with Executive Chief Engineer, Tadge Juechter!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett (listen to all CORVETTE TODAY podcasts)

CorvetteToday.ck.page (sign up for email updates here)
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Nov/Dec MY2020 TPW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov/Dec MY2020 TPW

Just checked my TPW and I've now moved from 11/2 to 11/30. Maybe I'll be picking up my TR HTC at the museum for Christmas.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-08-12 at 8.00.53 AM.png
Views:	228
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	199970
    Not complaining, just looking forward to enjoying the drive!
    Hoping for good weather following the pickup. Z51 pkg with warm weather tires!

Good you are retaining your sense of humor! With the weather forecast this winter being warmer and sunnier for most, that is a good omen for you and all Corvette travelers.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but living the Mid-West for most of my life, I have learned through experience to have little trust in Weather Forecasting beyond 3 hours or what I can currently see for myself.
      Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone Sky Cool Grey
      Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

jdavidm
        Congrats 👍👍 your wait is concluding. Looks like Santa will be visiting you this year. Be safe on the way home Enjoy the ride 🍻🍻
        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidm View Post
          Just checked my TPW and I've now moved from 11/2 to 11/30. Maybe I'll be picking up my TR HTC at the museum for Christmas.

I'm in the same boat jdavidm ... I also have a TR HTC that was 11/02, I haven't checked since BGA restart ... maybe we'll be on the Blvd at the same time

Comment

Don't worry about the trip home. We picked up our C7 'vert' on January 3rd and drove back to Texas in sleet and snow. That 'WEATHER' setting on the the Z51 with the computer controlled differential made it a piece of cake.... and the summer tires were not an issue at all.

We'll be taking Museum delivery of our Torch Red HTC this Wednesday..... The forecast is for rain but who cared after all this time. These cars are meant to be driven, and they are waterproof! The fall colors should make up for the weather.
            2020 HTC Torch Red with lots of goodies. Built in September. Museum Delivery October......

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
              Don't worry about the trip home. We picked up our C7 'vert' on January 3rd and drove back to Texas in sleet and snow. That 'WEATHER' setting on the the Z51 with the computer controlled differential made it a piece of cake.... and the summer tires were not an issue at all.

We'll be taking Museum delivery of our Torch Red HTC this Wednesday..... The forecast is for rain but who cared after all this time. These cars are meant to be driven, and they are waterproof! The fall colors should make up for the weather.
              Will be checking it out, have a safe trip home.
              Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC Z51 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat/2-Tone Sky Cool Grey

Comment

Originally posted by bobbytinvab View Post

I'm in the same boat jdavidm ... I also have a TR HTC that was 11/02, I haven't checked since BGA restart ... maybe we'll be on the Blvd at the same time
                If I had the Road All to myself, I wouldn't worry about the Weather, or the trip home.

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidm View Post

Be a good idea to ask Santa for a set of winter tires.
                  Zeus Bronze HTC, 3LT, Natural Dipped, Q8T Spectra Gray Trident Wheels, NPP Performance Exhaust, ZYC Carbon Flash Exterior Mirrors, DRG Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, E60 Adjustable Front Lift, D84 Carbon Flash Convertible Top and Nacelles, and R8C Museum Delivery

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X