Lloyd mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd mats

Ordered from Southern car parts on 9/14 - arrived today! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0052 C8 floormats.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	191565

Which version did you order please?
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

These are the 32 oz/sq yd premium 2ply nylon cut pile with C8 flag carbon and custom red binding with black stitching - great price and drop shipped to me by SCP/RPI

Comment

So that is the Ultimat. Their most popular carpeted mat. Ebony or black color?

Comment

Ebony - color code 118

Comment

Do you think the 32oz is sufficient, or do you wish you had ordered the thicker one? Thanks.
            Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

Have the whole set ordered for my ZB Natural Dipped, passenger compartment ,trunk and frunk. Black Premium with tan stitching. Have them in my C7 and are great mats and trunk mat
              J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
              "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

Capper525 - 32 oz is fine - at price point I can replace these in a couple years for same or less $'s as thicker pile!

Comment

What color are your seats, do you think the Red binding will match or be close to Adrenaline Red seats. I really like your mats and if the red binding is close or matches my Adrenaline Red seats, I'm going to order a pair.

Comment

my seats are the adrenaline red two tone - don't have the car yet but I thought it was close enough in the pictures

Comment

It looks close to me, I am also waiting for my C-8.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X