Anyone know about 25% discount for High Wing being Deleted from Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about 25% discount for High Wing being Deleted from Orders

Wondering if anyone has any idea as to how the 25% discount is going to work for them removing the High Wing from our Orders? Mine was deleted per the CC and dealer. My C8 should be coming off the line today so delivery is right around the corner. I talked to a Parts Mgr at a dealer today and he gave me a good price after mentioning the 25% discount we are supposed to get from GM. he is putting in the order but it is a backordered order. I was told by Shopchevyparts.com that they are supposed to be available October 29th. Anyone have any info?
    J Balmer, Pemberton, NJ Medford Lakes Corvette Club Member
    "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Here is one from AGMotorsport one of the forum vendors. https://www.agmotorsports.net/produc...h-wing-spoiler
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Dealer offered to order one for $799 but depending on when available. Shopchevyparts.co is in Florida and is $765 ( October 29th availability per GM) but would cost more due to shipping so went with the dealer here in NJ.
      "3LT Zeus Bronze, Natural Dipped, NNP, E60, ZZ3 Engine Package, 5ZZ , 719, J6A Black calipers, DUB Sterling Silver Racing Stripe, BV4,"

Comment

What are the part numbers?

Comment

Carbon Flash Part# 84857318 . That's from Shopchevyparts.com and they said that GM said should be available October 29th. But that can always change.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X