2021 Visualizer - Coming Soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Visualizer - Coming Soon?

Hi guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a '21 convertible on order and like a lot of you I've been waiting to see what the Mist Red looks like.

I noticed a couple weeks ago that the Corvette Visualizer started including the model year in the URL string. I've been replacing "2020" with "2021" ever since, and today the site didn't error out, but instead presented me with what looks to be the beginnings of the 2021 Visualizer! It only has the convertible and the new exterior colors aren't there yet, but its a start! The presence of "2021" at the top of the page leads me to believe they are actively working on it and getting really close.

Try it for yourself before they close it down LOL. URL below.

https://visualizer.chevrolet.com/ui?...US&channel=b2c

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021Visualizer.jpg Views:	21 Size:	138.4 KB ID:	190824
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DuckR1; 09-16-2020, 10:56 AM.

Welcome to the forum 👍👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

I must have caught this really fast. Red Mist is now an option, but selecting it causes an error. Might be fully live today!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021Visualizer2.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	190830

Comment

Didn't work for me
          Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
          Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
            Didn't work for me
            I fixed the link in my original post so it should work now. So excited to see Mist Red in the Visualizer!

Comment

Originally posted by DuckR1 View Post

I fixed the link in my original post so it should work now. So excited to see Mist Red in the Visualizer!
              Just played with it a little and Red Mist with Adrenaline Red Seats doesn't look bad. I know it was said would not look good. Maybe just my monitor screen.
              Never made 2020 Corvette Order Past 1100 status.

Ordered 2021 Stingray Coupe, 2 LT, GPH Red Mist Tintcoat Metallic, HU6 Trim Suede, Sky Cool Gray Seats, Z51, FE4, TU7 Two Tone Seats, E60 Front Lift, GT2 Seats, ZYC Carbon Flash Painted Outside Mirrors and Spoiler, R8C Corvette Museum Delivery

Lifetime Member National Corvette Museum

Comment

Originally posted by 71 Vette View Post

Just played with it a little and Red Mist with Adrenaline Red Seats doesn't look bad. I know it was said would not look good. Maybe just my monitor screen.
                Agreed! Not sure if we're looking at the finished product but right now the Adrenaline Red looks subdued against the Red Mist. I didn't expect that.

Name:	2021Visualizer3.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	190847

Comment

Maybe it's just my Computer, all I get an empty room with empty selections

Name:	Attachment-1.jpeg
Views:	309
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	190849

Comment

Correction ... now it's working ... sometimes

Comment

I can get the Red Mist, but a lot of the option are missing, hopefully soon it will be complete!

Comment

The Red Mist looks like they tweaked torch red a bit, doesn't even resemble the real pictures of it..

Comment

Seems to work best (for me) in the Firefox browser. Chrome and Edge will only render an empty room. However, even in Firefox I'm only seeing options to pick style, exterior color and interior color.

In any case, it is partially alive. Maybe it will be up completely by Oct 1

Comment

Tried all browsers, none work, mostly empty rooms as noted. If anyone gets it to work, share a pic of silver flare as well.

Comment

Originally posted by C8CampSoup View Post
                              Tried all browsers, none work, mostly empty rooms as noted. If anyone gets it to work, share a pic of silver flare as well.
                              Randomly works for me ... tried to get a picture of the silver flare for you but now it's not working again (empty room) or (Sorry something went wrong)

Too Buggy to bother ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X