MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Bad News For Those Still At 3000 Status???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, what I would say is that I bought my C8 from a small dealer that had 12 allocations and by reading this forum I knew more information then he did, time and time again. He even stated to me that from now on he was going to call me to get the latest!!

I wouldn’t buy the 3300 theory as that means they are only making C8’s for 2-3 more weeks!!
    Status 6000! Picked up my new C8 9/5/20. Z51 2LT with GT2 Seats, Front lift, FE4, Edge Red Engine Cover, Edge Red calipers, Illuminated Door Sills, Engine Appearance Package, Carbon Flash Painted wheels, in Long Beach Red and Jet Black interior.

My 1968 convertible now has a little sister!

Previously owned a C6 with Squires Twin Turbos

Comment

I'm going to close this one before it turns ugly.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

I just reached out to someone in the know, far more connected then I will ever hope to be, and that person verified that this is another rumor that belongs in the toilet.
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

An additional top level, inside GM Corvette team member has re-confirmed that the entire rumor in this thread is total **** (though they used a different word to describe it).
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X