MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

C8.R Wheels from BBS are here for the C8 (from the actual manufacturer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8.R Wheels from BBS are here for the C8 (from the actual manufacturer)

Hey guys,

I have been talking with BBS for months now. I originally was talking to the president and VP of BBS USA about including their wheels for the HoloSpect AR wheel visualizer I invented & built in the AEROLARRI app. But they just came to me with a new opportunity to offer the very first BBS "CI-R" wheels for the C8 Corvette. BBS makes the wheels for the C8.R race cars and these are a direct descendant. As I type this, a shipping container is crossing the Atlantic from Germany where they were made. But the quantities are limited. So I'm authorized by the VP of BBS to give you all the exclusive opportunity to be the first C8 owners with these wheels. I'm also giving a proper discount as described on the website. You can order them here and get more specific info: www.aerolarri.com/bbs . There are 4 finishes. And the pictures are limited due to their rarity, for now. I am arranging certain shoots with the VP also. I'll add those when it's done.

P.S. I am a new vendor here! I'm loving it! You guys rock. Also thanks to John.

Let Me know your thoughts!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bbs-c8-corvette-wheels-c8-r-19-20-21-ceramic-polished_orig.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	189788

Name:	c8-r-wheels-for-sale-bbs-aerolarri_orig.png
Views:	500
Size:	940.3 KB
ID:	189787

Name:	bbs-c8-corvette-wheels-c8-r-19-20-21-ceramic-polished-chrome_orig.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	189785​​Click image for larger version

Name:	bbs-c8-corvette-wheels-c8-r-19-20-21-aerolarri_orig.jpg
Views:	493
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	189786
    Hey it's me, Chet Baigh - Owner of AEROLARRI. Text/call me at (708) 539-3339 for extra service. www.aerolarri.com
    - AEROLARRI augmented reality app & HoloSpect wheel visualizer: www.aerolarri.com/forgeline-holospect
    - Strasse Wheels: www.aerolarri.com/strasse
    - C8.R Wing: www.aerolarri.com/c8-r-wing
    - 5VM and custom C8 Aero: www.aerolarri.com/c8aero
    - C8 Exhaust: www.aerolarri.com/awe

The response to this launch is killer. Update, only 2 sets of Ceramic Polish are left in this shipment.
    Last edited by AEROLARRI; 09-13-2020, 03:11 PM.
    Hey it's me, Chet Baigh - Owner of AEROLARRI. Text/call me at (708) 539-3339 for extra service. www.aerolarri.com
    - AEROLARRI augmented reality app & HoloSpect wheel visualizer: www.aerolarri.com/forgeline-holospect

Comment

A customer who bought a set of the Bronze BBS wheels from me then sent me this photoshop picture of the wheels on his car. This is too cool! It’s funny, normally you do the photoshop before buying, but passion is passion, lol. He said he simply couldn’t wait! Haha!
      Attached Files

Comment

Can you buy the center lock wheels and do you sell a hub adapter to mount them.

Comment

Originally posted by jagtoes View Post
          Can you buy the center lock wheels and do you sell a hub adapter to mount them.
          Basically, no. The center lock wheels have the dimensions for the C8.R widebody race car. So they simply don't fit given those offsets and widths. I don't know of anybody selling center lock conversions for the C8. It's an interesting idea tho. If you reallllllly wanted to do this, I could ask what all is involved. But it will be more trouble to execute than you're imagining.. Like you would also need to do a widebody kit on your car lol. I also don't know if BBS or GM Corvette Racing have a policy against selling their C8.R wheels.

Comment

UPDATE: The Ceramic Polish is out of stock now on this shipment (before it arrived lol). The expected estimated delivery is 12/24 for that Ceramic Polish finish when the next order arrives.
            Last edited by AEROLARRI; 09-19-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

There is one set (yes one set) of the Ceramic Polish finish available for the next shipment. You will get the first ones of those. But it is a longer wait. All the 3 other finishes (Black/Platinum/Bronze) are available now for the current shipment, which is expected to arrive around 10/6/2020.

Reference (updated today): https://www.aerolarri.com/bbs.html
              Last edited by AEROLARRI; 09-19-2020, 10:17 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X