• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	7F133D1D-2202-430B-920C-A05158B1669A.jpeg
Views:	191
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	189944 Get whatever you want, it’s your car, it’s your money ! I wasn’t happy with the D30 $590 upcharge for non recommended color option. Most people that see it in person really like it and I am enjoying it #nokryptonite

Comment

I am glad you posted this I have been wrestling with the interior color on the ELB I am ordering, did not realize there was a $600 up charge for red. I thought it would look bad but after seeing pictures of several I like it. I think all black may be boring. I am getting LT2

Comment

Originally posted by barrys24 View Post
        I am glad you posted this I have been wrestling with the interior color on the ELB I am ordering, did not realize there was a $600 up charge for red. I thought it would look bad but after seeing pictures of several I like it. I think all black may be boring. I am getting LT2
        Go for it. I did....also 2LT. Initially I thought the up charge was because of a really bad combination, but that can't be it. Otherwise they would have had an up charge for some "interesting" seat belt-interior combinations.

Comment

I ordered a HTC in ELB... Bright red calipers and the black with red stitched interior. Subtle but welcoming of a Buffalo Bills license plate frame! 😜

Comment

I have seen all the pictures on this post. Can't say there is a bad combination in any of them. Get what you want. it will look great!!
            2020 C8, Elkhart Lake Blue, Sky Cool Gray, LT2, Z51, GT2 Seats, FE4 mag ride, nose lift, performance exhaust, carbon flash wheels. Loving it!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200916-201250~2.png
Views:	54
Size:	261.5 KB
ID:	191675
              Originally posted by ELB2020VETTE View Post
              I have seen all the pictures on this post. Can't say there is a bad combination in any of them. Get what you want. it will look great!!
              Thanks for all the opinions and pics. I am going to go 2LT with the adrenaline red and bright red calipers. Considered the black stripes but decided black roof and narcelles and extended black rocker panel is enough contrast. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200917-161141~2.png
Views:	64
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	191673Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200916-201011~2.png
Views:	49
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	191674
              June 2020, deposit with Mike Furman, August 2020 deposit with MacMulkin, . 2021 Elkhart Lake Blue HTC, adrenaline red 2LT interior, GT2 seats, NPP exhaust, carbon fiber colored roof and narcelles, extended black rocker panels, carbon fiber colored mirrors, front lift.

My first Corvette ever. Current car, Porsche Boxster

Comment

Expecting my 2LT, ELB, AR, with bright red calipers in Nov. Non Z51 with carbon flash side mirrors. GT1 seats.

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                  Expecting my 2LT, ELB, AR, with bright red calipers in Nov. Non Z51 with carbon flash side mirrors. GT1 seats.
                  Looking forward to seeing your pictures. I am probably 6-8 months away
                  June 2020, deposit with Mike Furman, August 2020 deposit with MacMulkin, . 2021 Elkhart Lake Blue HTC, adrenaline red 2LT interior, GT2 seats, NPP exhaust, carbon fiber colored roof and narcelles, extended black rocker panels, carbon fiber colored mirrors, front lift.

My first Corvette ever. Current car, Porsche Boxster

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X