MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Do Not Post Anything Political On This Forum!

Violators will not as usual get a gentle private message. Anything posted from now on that is political SHALL result in a minimum one week banning. We do not care what side of the political realm you are on. Take your politics elsewhere! MECF is a car forum
See more
See less

Elkhart Lake Blue w red interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhart Lake Blue w red interior

Has anyone here done that color combo or seen it in person? If so, how do you like that combo? I have been set on ELB w the two tone blue interior but accelerate red w red calipers intrigues me. Which red caliper color would go best with the red interior color?

If anyone has this combo I would love to see some photos. As of now I am doing 3LT due to two tone blue but could go 2LT w the red interior.
    Last edited by jloryfsu1; 09-12-2020, 01:38 PM.
    June 2020, deposit with Mike Furman, August 2020 deposit with MacMulkin, . 2021 Elkhart Lake Blue HTC, adrenaline red 2LT interior, GT2 seats, NPP exhaust, carbon fiber colored roof and narcelles, extended black rocker panels, carbon fiber colored mirrors, front lift.

My first Corvette ever. Current car, Porsche Boxster

Forum member ELBc8adr has one and here is one of his pictures from the ELB color thread.

Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?id=170338&d=1595553594.jpg Views:	0 Size:	733.9 KB ID:	189652
    1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
    2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

I personally like it but some will negatively call it a Superman car.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
        I personally like it but some will negatively call it a Superman car.
        Who doesn't like Superman? 😆

The safe pick for me is to go w the two tone blue. I had a Blue Third that had two tone blue/black interior and it looked great. I don't like paying that color override fee either!!
        June 2020, deposit with Mike Furman, August 2020 deposit with MacMulkin, . 2021 Elkhart Lake Blue HTC, adrenaline red 2LT interior, GT2 seats, NPP exhaust, carbon fiber colored roof and narcelles, extended black rocker panels, carbon fiber colored mirrors, front lift.

Comment

Originally posted by jloryfsu1 View Post

Who doesn't like Superman? 😆

The safe pick for me is to go w the two tone blue. I had a Blue Third that had two tone blue/black interior and it looked great. I don't like paying that color override fee either!!
          The tu-tone blue color is the Rapid Blue color which to me is a slightly different shade of blue than ELB. Perhaps the darker red in tu-tone with the matching calibers might be a great choice too.
          Marc

Comment

Agreed, two-tone blue with Rapid. I like red with ELB, really should not be a color override.
            GMO Rapid Blue, 3LT, HTO tension/twilight blue, FA5 CF interior, Z51, FE4 magnetic ride, E60 front lift, Q8T spectra gray tridents, STI composite rockers, VQK splash guards. Built 7/24, delivered 8/28.

Comment

I'd go two tone natrural/black. Just me. My own Maclamborarri has the Sky Cool Gray. They're really light though and may need extra care. I do agree with John, the red could be characterized as a Superman car. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 1.01.49 PM.png
Views:	473
Size:	2.90 MB
ID:	189673

Comment

Color override =$600
                Hoping for a 2021

Comment

Mine should be built in 1-2 months. ELB with adrenaline red interior and bright red calipers. I think it will look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
                    Mine should be built in 1-2 months. ELB with adrenaline red interior and bright red calipers. I think it will look awesome.
                    I will look totally awesome! PLEASE post pics! I really like this color combo.
                    Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Name:	Corvette Stingray 2020 (2).jpg
Views:	314
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	189908 Works for me .... and if you are going for the Superman thing, don’t forget the yellow calipers! Also, don't forget that for 2021 you have an option of a red full length stripe. I don't know exactly WHAT color of red, but there have been some GM released teaser photos posted here on MECF.

Kelly
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by kdlp; 09-13-2020, 12:48 PM.
                      2021 HTC - Z51 - 3LT - FE4 (MagRide) - E60 (Front Lift) - EFY (Body Colored Accents) - Expected Delivery March '21

Comment

My original order was ELB with Red Interior. I was then yes no to Red inside while my build progressed to the level that I had to lock it down, but by then the HTC came into play and I swapped over to it. At that time I pulled the Red Interior and went with all Black Int.
                        Tough decision but some of drivers to change were that I could not find a Blue/Red car to see (even C7) in person. Next was the Color override $600 bucks ****ed me off.
                        To those who have ordered the Blue/Red, good for you. I hope to get to see your car in person some day so I know what I missed out on.
                        B&B

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Wonderful View Post
                          Color override =$600
                          That $600 override really, really bugs me.....to the point I may end up have triple blue

Comment

Originally posted by jloryfsu1 View Post

That $600 override really, really bugs me.....to the point I may end up have triple blue
                            What the heck....paint the wheels blue and the tires. Blue engine cover...blue lettering. Do it ALL!

Comment

There is nothing wrong with any combination that the buyer chooses.
                              its all good.......
                              My triple blue is every thing I had hoped for...

Name:	B0133399-8B06-4DF9-A684-3D5328BBD9CA.jpeg
Views:	335
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	189940
                              2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
                              6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
                              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
                              2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X