MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

Made in USA C8 CORVETTE 5VM FRONT SPLITTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made in USA C8 CORVETTE 5VM FRONT SPLITTER

Coming real soon

.http://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com

Stay tuned.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 Splitter1.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	189133
    Click image for larger version

Name:	C8 Splitter2.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	171.1 KB
ID:	189134

Book-Marked for when I get a C8 ... because I'll forget.
    Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
    Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Looks great1 Does this use the same holes as the z51 splitter? How about a z51 rear wing replacement that is almost a delete?

Comment

Following.

Comment

I like the fact that this is an one piece splitter. Another vendor's I saw posted this week was a 3-pc that did not have a good fit at the joints. Will the finish match the black carbon flash on the front grill?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
            Looks great1 Does this use the same holes as the z51 splitter? How about a z51 rear wing replacement that is almost a delete?
            Yes!. I'm also interested in a very subtle Z51 rear wing replacement that is almost a delete. I've posted about this before, but have not come across any vendors with such an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Insane C8 View Post

Yes!. I'm also interested in a very subtle Z51 rear wing replacement that is almost a delete. I've posted about this before, but have not come across any vendors with such an option.
              I too would like to see these guys do a version of the 2019 ZR1 low wing for the C8. I think it would be a big hit with alot of us.

Comment

Originally posted by 455SDguy View Post

I too would like to see these guys do a version of the 2019 ZR1 low wing for the C8. I think it would be a big hit with alot of us.
                Well that makes 2 of us. I think the market is just starting to grow. SIgala has a "widebody" C8 corvette kit coming but I don't think you can buy just a spoiler.
                American Hydrocarbon has This C7 wing not sure if that was what you are thinking for the C8. I've got another 5 months to go before I own a C8 so I'll let you know if I find anything.

Comment

455SDguy FYI. Here is a duckbill spoiler for the C8. I have a question into Racing Sports Concepts to see if they use the same mounting holes as the stock Z51 spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre View Post
                    455SDguy FYI. Here is a duckbill spoiler for the C8. I have a question into Racing Sports Concepts to see if they use the same mounting holes as the stock Z51 spoiler.
                    I love that spoiler. I've asked the manufacturer to consider a carbon flash painted version. Hopefully if anybody reads this and feels the same, you will inquire too. The more they hear about demand, maybe they'll expand their product line.
                    Future: 2021 C8 HTC Silver Flare, 2 tone blue 3LT, Z51, Mag Ride, Lift, Carbon Flash Ground effects, maybe a widebody kit, maybe some performance mods...

Current:
                    2007 SL550 w/ AMG

2014 Highly Custom Street Glide Special

2018 Summit White/Black Suburban RST

Past:
                    1971 C3 RESTOMOD Blue/Black 496ci/722hp/704tq 5-speed/Coilovers and lots more

2002 C5 Black/Black Targa 6-speed Z51 (1st Vette)

Comment

Black carbon flash...no carbon fiber exposed....looking all over for them as I want a one piece construction. As much as I love the improvements and the C8, a plastic front splitter that comes in three pieces looks really cheap. It has to go!
                      Blade Silver, Z51 black/red two tone seats, 3LT, red seat belts, Black trident wheels, red engine cover, front lift, lighted sill plates, 3000 March 2020; 3300 TPW August 17th as of July 31st. Born August 13th, 2020. As of August 27th it’s at the dealership!😁 Now for the LPO’s...Delivered September 8th 2020👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X