MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Product Featuring Doug Fehan On Now

Learn Everything About Corvette Racing From THE Product Manager, Doug Fehan!_If you are a Corvette fan, you have to be interested in Corvette Racing! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...g-Fehan-ejpu64 Steve Garrett learns just about everything there is to know about Corvette Racing for THE man who heads up Corvette Racing....Doug Fehan. Doug traces the origins of the race program from its beginnings all the way up to present day.  Fehan talks about the new mid-engine C8.R race car and its differences from the C7.R.  Doug outlines the races Corvette Racing participates in during a typical year and why they did not go to Le Mans this year.  Learn about the passionate race fans and the driver's relationship with them. Doug's energy, enthusiasm and passion come out bold and proud in this fantastic episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
See more
See less

(VIDEO) XPEL Paint Protection Film and Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO) XPEL Paint Protection Film and Fusion Plus Ceramic Coating Review

Here's my review on the XPEL PPF installation and Fusion Plus ceramic coating on Crushin...happy to answer any questions.

Great show-and-tell, Jeremy; thanks! Did you do whole body ppf?
    2019 Z06 Convertible (Ceramic Matrix Gray, 2LZ, 7M, R8C)

Gone, but not forgotten. . .
    2017 Grand Sport Coupe (Admiral Blue, 2LT, 7M)
    2006 Convertible (Lemans Blue, 2LZ, MN6, R8C)
    2003 Coupe (Medium Spiral Gray, 1SB, MN6)

Comment

Great Production for XPELPaint Protection, I'm SOLD, hope they did the car for Free
      Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
      Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by g8r-vette View Post
        Great show-and-tell, Jeremy; thanks! Did you do whole body ppf?
        Thank you! No, here's a graphic to show what I did...

Click image for larger version

Name:	XPEL PPF Areas for 2020 Corvette.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	694.5 KB
ID:	186438

After 3,000 miles, here's what I recommend now...

Name:	2020 HTC XPEL Application Areas.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	540.0 KB
ID:	186439

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
          Great Production for XPELPaint Protection, I'm SOLD, hope they did the car for Free
          Thanks, not free though, but I did receive a discount. They offer a "Corvette Club Discount" of 10% to anyone just by asking for it.

Comment

Pics...

​​​​​​​

Comment

What % did you get on the windows? Looks like you also tinted the windshield. Any problems seeing at night? Looks Great

Comment

Very nice Jeremy!! I'm definite going with your recommended wrap locations. I know this is an off topic question, but are those splash guards the "factory option" guards??

Comment

Great video and recommendations Jeremy. I'm gonna go out and get some prices. So to be clear, the ceramic coating goes over top of the clear bra, correct?
                  Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

Sparro , yes. Sequence is always, PPF first, then ceramic coating
                    First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

Let me preface this by saying I’m not going to give the company name of the place as they don’t advertise here, but for those of you curious about running estimates, here’s one I got and accepted from a place outside of Columbus, Ohio. The day I showed up with the car, there was a a Ferrari, Mercedes AMG in the secure area, and a McClaren being unloaded. I only mention the brands to show what type of clientele this company has kept over the years of their fine work.

The only thing missing on the estimate is that I added headlights for PPF as well. It was an additional $100.00. PPF film is XPEL and the ceramic coating I can’t remember. But do know, as has been stated numerous times, high quality installation Is key. I won’t have the car at the house for awhile but when I do, I’ll post pictures. Click on the pic or upload and it gets bigger for you to see.

Name:	BEFEE1D2-7E27-4FD7-87E4-CEE840F12FE6.jpeg
Views:	285
Size:	433.4 KB
ID:	190531
                      Last edited by AllIn767; 09-15-2020, 11:19 AM.
                      Blade Silver, Z51 black/red two tone seats, 3LT, red seat belts, Black trident wheels, red engine cover, front lift, lighted sill plates, 3000 March 2020; 3300 TPW August 17th as of July 31st. Born August 13th, 2020. As of August 27th it’s at the dealership!😁 Now for the LPO’s...Delivered September 8th 2020👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

You mean Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing....It's on top of your pic. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Insane C8 View Post
                          You mean Esoteric Fine Auto Finishing....It's on top of your pic. LOL
                          Maybe...😁. The communication has been excellent thus far, and I don’t expect it to be any different with the car. I was very impressed with the operation when I was there as well.
                          Blade Silver, Z51 black/red two tone seats, 3LT, red seat belts, Black trident wheels, red engine cover, front lift, lighted sill plates, 3000 March 2020; 3300 TPW August 17th as of July 31st. Born August 13th, 2020. As of August 27th it’s at the dealership!😁 Now for the LPO’s...Delivered September 8th 2020👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment

Beautiful HTC Jeremy! Looking at your pics, I can't see any difference from what you did originally and what your recommendation is after 3000 miles. Possibly the sill plate? Did you cover any of the rear fender behind the wheels?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X