Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Production parts on My C8!

Hi all,
    As promised here are some pics ahead of schedule of the production parts we have been working on bringing you.

They are laser cut aluminum, powder coated satin black. The satin black blends in perfectly & looks like a factory part!

- Easy installation from in front of the car
    - No tools needed
    - No lift needed

I have only installed the passenger side more pics & information to come in the next few days. We are 1-2 weeks away from opening the website for order/pre-orders, If your on my current pre-order list you will be contacted soon!

Thanks for all the support, I couldn't be happier with this 1st class aftermarket product.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C8VPO Screen2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.79 MB ID:	173884
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6438.JPG Views:	0 Size:	3.37 MB ID:	173885
    Last edited by Richrat; 08-01-2020, 05:12 PM.
    Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Very nice. Do you have final pricing yet?

Comment

Great Job Rich! They look fantastic and amazing how they sort of disappear and one can still see all the factory lines of the intake. Looks like only sand will make it through these!
      G9F Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic; 2LT; Adrenaline Red interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 Front Lift; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; Black Rocker Panel Extensions

Comment

Originally posted by pksjc View Post
        Very nice. Do you have final pricing yet?
        Hi pksjc,

Pricing is $349.00 plus shipping cost.
        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Patter88 View Post
          Great Job Rich! They look fantastic and amazing how they sort of disappear and one can still see all the factory lines of the intake. Looks like only sand will make it through these!
          Thanks Patter, good eye picking up on that fact. They really do blend in perfectly!

Comment

They do look good, any chance you put a video of the installation, confirming the ease of installation. It seems like it's just a slide, set and done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank20 View Post
              They do look good, any chance you put a video of the installation, confirming the ease of installation. It seems like it's just a slide, set and done deal.
              Thanks Frank, working on that now. Hoping to release it next week.

Comment

They look OEM production parts. As Patter88 noted, they are going to totally blend in! Beautifully done.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I’m definitely buying a set for my C8!

Mike Furman

Comment

These are fantastic and I look forward to having them on my 2020! By the way, you're going to sell tens of thousands of these!

Comment

looks nice

Comment

They look great and definitely going to be a set on my C8.
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Please add me to your list. Will there be other color options?
                            Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

They look great. I’ll pick up my car in 2 days. I’m ready for them !
                              Torch Red; 2LT; Z51; Two Tone Adrenaline Red GT2 seats TU7/AH2; Mag Ride FE4; Front Lift E60; Engine Appearance ZZ3; Pewter Rims 5DG; Silver Center Caps RXH; Battery Protection ERI; Yellow Calipers J6E; Yellow Seat Belts 3M9

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X