Welcome AG Motorsports As A Featured Forum Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome AG Motorsports As A Featured Forum Vendor

We are delighted to have Anthony and his excellent crew join MECF! They have products that will need your needs, for example their working on right now a high wing spoiler. Super complicated to get it perfect so they predict a fall release. They also have a 5VM splitter/side rocker option coming out in roughly four weeks. To visit them please go the following link but in the interim, here’s their introduction of their fall availability of their high wing spoiler for those who could not get it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F40D0AD6-98EA-4C7E-8028-9F3EE0F3E774.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	609.7 KB ID:	173515

To see their initial thread onto our forum, including more pictures of their products such as their 5VM aero kit.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-agmotorsports

Their home URL:

https://www.agmotorsports.net/
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Welcome AG Motorsport. Look forward to seeing your new products

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      We are delighted to have Anthony and his excellent crew join MECF! They have products that will need your needs, for example their working on right now a high wing spoiler. Super complicated to get it perfect so they predict a fall release. They also have a 5VM splitter/side rocker option coming out in roughly four weeks. To visit them please go the following link but in the interim, here’s their introduction of their fall availability of their high wing spoiler for those who could not get it.

Click image for larger version Name:	F40D0AD6-98EA-4C7E-8028-9F3EE0F3E774.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	609.7 KB ID:	173515

To see their initial thread onto our forum, including more pictures of their products such as their 5VM aero kit.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-agmotorsports

Their home URL:

https://www.agmotorsports.net/
      Thank you John! We’re so glad to be here! As you stated yes we’re working on our prototype 100% Carbon High Wing currently. The first run we manufactured of our 5VM full aero kits will be shipping out in about 10-14 business days or less. We’re working on another 20 full aero kits currently along with carbon mirror caps and carbon engine bay dress up panels. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM here, EMAIL [email protected], or CALL 1-855-939-1555 and we’d be glad to answer any questions you have have about our products!

Regards,
      Anthony
      AGM

Comment

So many will be so glad you are making a high wing!
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Welcome AG Motorsports. Can't wait to see your products.
          Last edited by arctic stingray; 08-10-2020, 07:43 PM.
          Rapid Blue 3LT, HTC, Z51, HTO, D84, E60, FE4, J6F, ZYC.

Comment

Welcome! Can you tell me if the carbon fiber pattern and color match the OEM from GM? I am planning to get the other carbon fiber pieces that are still available on the car, including the front pieces around the openings and where the front license plate mount. If I put your splitter next to it, I am hoping it will be a match.

If so, count me in for the 5VM and the carbon fiber high wing!
            On Order with Mike Furman: 3LT Coupe, Z51, Torch Red, sueded microfiber seats/wheel with red stitching, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim, Red Calipers. Magnetic Selective Ride Control, Front Lift, Carbon Fiber dual roof, Carbon Flash mirrors and spoiler, illuminated door sill plates, R8C museum delivery, will add 5VM exposed carbon fiber splitter and side skirts and exposed carbon fiber high wing during Museum PDI.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcho Polo View Post
              Welcome! Can you tell me if the carbon fiber pattern and color match the OEM from GM? I am planning to get the other carbon fiber pieces that are still available on the car, including the front pieces around the openings and where the front license plate mount. If I put your splitter next to it, I am hoping it will be a match.

If so, count me in for the 5VM and the carbon fiber high wing!
              Hello! Our carbon weave and color are a very very close match to the OEM. We've had customers install our engine cover next to their GM Engine Appearance package with great results. If you'd like to get in on our August/September 5VM PreOrder, please place your order on our website so that we can reserve your spot in our production run.

Best Regards,
              Anthony
              AGM

Comment

Welcome AGM!
                So glad to have you joined MECF. So many wonderful carbon fiber products on your website.
                Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post
                  Welcome AGM!
                  So glad to have you joined MECF. So many wonderful carbon fiber products on your website.
                  Thank you! More to come! Next up is high wing, mirror caps and grill inserts!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X