See less

Smooth Finished Two-Color Engine Cover Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the comments and additional ideas!

Originally posted by bzabodyn View Post

More info? Don’t see anything on their website for custom covers....
    Click on the custom painted C8 parts link.

Comment

Originally posted by Patter88 View Post
      That is super nice looking Jeremy... and yes the red valve covers have gotta go!
      Looks great, and I agree on the valve covers having to go. Valve covers would look awesome in blue.
      2020 Z51 2LT Ceramic Matrix Gray / Mag / Front Lift / GT2 / Red Interior

Downpayment: 08/17/2019
      Initial TPW: 04/27/2020
      3000 Status: 01/21/2020 (TPW: 04/27)
      May 26 TPW: 07/13/2020
      3300 Status: 08/14/2020 (TPW: 08/31)
      3400 Status: 08/20/2020
      Car Built: 09/01/20 / 1st C8 of Sept 2020

Comment

Wow, that looks amazing!

Comment

So awesome. Problem is RPI must have the worse customer service only and will not have customers for long. Have called and left three messages after listening to the "sorry" you are on hold, then leave a message and then no return call. Maybe that is the way they do business and they don't need little old me, there are other options.
          2020 Rapid Blue, Z51 Performance, High Wing, Carbon Flash Accents, Black Nuts, Engine Appearance Package.

Comment

Has anyone else ordered a C8 engine cover from RPI???...Or are they RIP
            I really like the look of the smooth surface but it is hard to picture different color combos. Their website isn't the best. They do not get good reviews online. Not sure I want to deal with a company that doesn't put customer service at a premium. American Hydrocarbon has a nice product but theirs are textured vs. smooth. Both companies supposedly have about a 5 week turn-around time. I'm pretty sure I am about 6 weeks out from delivery. At least I hope so.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X