MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

Latest C8 GIF Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest C8 GIF Video

This is a fun GIF, high quality, exciting video, though only 10 seconds long.

Very well done karlarleifar!

Last edited by John; 11-29-2018, 12:14 AM.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

I think I'd be happy to be seen in that.
    SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
    27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

I wish I could paint a car that fast.

Comment

My favorite rendering yet; I would be 100% satisfied if it ends up looking like this, I truly hope that we will be able to see the engine through the window like the 488 however.

Comment

That would look abo****ely terrific to be able to see the motor looking from the rear or the rear side quarters of the car. We hope that it would be that way in the coupe, but is not probable for the HT convertible “Spyder” version.
          Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X