See less

2021 C8 Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that sends me back to the drawing board... will have to wait until they update Visualizer and Configurator and they play around a bit. Those bumps put me over $90K so something's got to go....

Kelly
    2021 HTC - Z51 - 3LT - FE4 (MagRide) - E60 (Front Lift) - EFY (Body Colored Accents) - Expected Delivery March '21

Comment

I thought that I read a while back that 5V7 (front splitter and rocker covers in painted carbon flash) would be available on 2021's? Anyone have any insight? Thanks

Comment

Happy to see my options have not changed in price.
        Only getting a few with my 3LT and they will continue without a price increase.
        So, I won't have to change or delete anything I wanted to keep my cost at $75k.

Thanks for posting John.
        Hoping for a 2021

Comment

Increased price on engine covers makes Pat's customized covers even more attractive now. I was in before but now they're an absolute must have. Congrats Pat as I'm guessing you'll see a bump in sales.
          Current Vette: 2015 Stingray - Past Vettes: 1970,80,87,92,94,97, & 2000.

Comment

Anyone that thought there wouldn't be a 'bump' in pricing had to be living in 'dream land'! Just go look at Corvette history..... I'm also quite surprised at how many waited on the sidelines and now are concerned about a car that was likely priced in the $80 to $90+K range earlier, and is now going for a couple thousand more. If that's a problem, they should be lookin' at something else. The Corvette represents a 'want', not a 'need'.

I wonder how long before there is a resurgence from the, "I'm glad I waited crowd" because they were able to finally negotiate a $5000 discount on their purchase. Do you think they will notice how much the MSRP went up before they got their negotiated discount???

If this is something you can afford at this stage of your life and you really want one, get on the list now. Life is short and your circumstances could change in a flash.....
            C8 Deposit July 2018 (HTC). In the system: Jan 20. Torch Red with lots of goodies. Museum Delivery in Sept.... maybe.

Other toys in the garage: Ferrari California, BMW i8 Roadster, Bentley Flying Spur

Comment

Whenever I get my 2021, I'm gonna be glad I was able to order FE2 without Z51. I will drive it as much as possible in the winter. From what i have been hearing about the summer tires, that's a risky proposition with the Z51 in the winter. As for the price increase on E60 front lift, I can live with it. All it takes is one, oops and you may regret not getting it. Better to be safe than sorry with your baby!

Comment

So glad I am getting a 2020 model year! Just kidding...my only option is performance exhaust on a 1LT. Same price I believe

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
                  I'm also quite surprised at how many waited on the sidelines and now are concerned about a car that was likely priced in the $80 to $90+K range earlier, and is now going for a couple thousand more.
                  For me the price is actually going down. Sort of. For 2020, to get MSRC it would have cost me $5600. ($5000 for Z51 + $1900 MSRC - $1200 NPP which I'll get anyway). Now it's only going to cost me $1900.
                  SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                  >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

The options that prices are raised on are strategic and will ultimately help GM with production and supplier balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragtop 99 View Post
                      Did I miss it? Looks like the high wing is not listed.
                      It will not be available for ordering with the car at least for the start of 2021 production.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Yeah, but the biggest hill in Oklahoma is only 5 inches!

I had pretty much decided that, for me, neither Z51 nor the front lift were worth it. These increases just cement that decision. For me. YMMV.
                        That's funny! However, here's a photo taken from the top of Mt. Scott. I can see the neighborhood I live in from there as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200525_184647.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	6.15 MB
ID:	171997

Comment

My 2021 order from 2020 will only go up $1245 with the addition of MRC. Front lift was minimal change and with the subtraction of the High Wing, keeping everything else the same, not too bad. I go see my dealer Thursday to make it official 👍🏼
                          2021 2LT HTC, front lift, MRCS, GT2 natural seats, Perf. exh and all wrapped in Red Mist metallic riding on aftermarket wheels 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                            Thanks for the information ...

I still like the Z51 Package at $950 more, but I'm beginning questioning the value of a $2k Lift System. I've gone two decades with a slammed C5 and never once caused any damaged, it's a nice to have but the value could be placed in a nicer have.

But at at this rate, by the time I even get a C8, I'll have saved enough cash during COVID on lack of work travel and vacations, so this all may still be within a reasonable budget.

Also this may change it I want to pay extra for paint.
                            Dependent on your neighborhood and area, the front lift is extraordinary. I need it for my driveway and speed bumps in local shopping centers. The GPS save locations is the best. I scraped my C7 all the to,e in my area. Not once with C8 and lift.
                            Torch Red Z51, 3LT, Lift, Transparent Top, Black Trident, Red/Black 2 Tone-seats, Mag, Carbon Flash wing and mirrors.

Comment

Not bad...not much increase in content which surprised me. The vehicles in high demand...The corvette team could have gone hog wild but they didnt.

id still order my corvette the exact same way.

Comment

Originally posted by tooold2race View Post
                                Anyone that thought there wouldn't be a 'bump' in pricing had to be living in 'dream land'!
                                A "bump" I was expecting... a 20% & 30% "bump" on the only 2 options (Z-51 & Lift) I really wanted I was NOT expecting. I would rather have seen a 2 or 3% "bump" in base price!! For those of us with limited $$$ and who don't/won't finance, that limits the playing field. My HTC becomes a coupe... or my 3LT becomes a 1LT... or I dump Z-51 or ... I know, hardly life altering decisions... I suppose in this age I should be happy I'm alive to make them!

Kelly

2021 HTC - Z51 - 3LT - FE4 (MagRide) - E60 (Front Lift) - EFY (Body Colored Accents) - Expected Delivery March '21

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X