Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

7/26/2020~C8 deliveries, Today is the start of my 43rd year~**Mike Furman@Criswell**

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Djnsoxfan
    Founding Member & Patron
    • Jul 2018
    • Libertyville/Mundelein IL

Congrats Mike on your anniversary and all of your accomplishments! I enjoy reading your posts each weekend and I can’t wait to go through the ordering process with you at some point in the (hopefully) not so distant future 😎
    Initial deposit for 2021 Red Mist HTC 11/25/2019 @Criswell
    2000 status 2/13/2021, R8C delivery 6/18/21

Comment

• Mike Furman@Criswell
      Member # 1 & Featured Founding Vendor
      • Jun 2018
      • Gaithersburg, Maryland

Originally posted by Marcello530
      Congratulations Mike.
      Forty three years in the same profession is an outstanding achievement given this age of nomadic job seekers. I’ll bet that turns some heads when you mention it ,as it should !!! Keep it going.
      So here is a funny story...a few years ago at a tri state GM awards banquet the new to the area Chevrolet Zone Mgr introduces me for an award and says to the crowd
      that I have sold and delivered over 4,000 Corvettes...and he states, man I wish you would deliver some other Chevrolets...I said on microphone...well I've delivered 8,000 others beside the 4,000+ Corvettes in my 40 years selling for GM...and I just walked away from the stage. His mouth dropped as he did not know and he looked a little silly. Everyone was laughing.

Mike

Mike Furman

Comment

• Mike Furman@Criswell
        • Jun 2018
        • Gaithersburg, Maryland

Originally posted by John
        Mike will be selling his 5,000th Corvette sometime in the next six months, another GM # 1.
        My guess is before March 2021...just a matter of time as I have plenty of sold orders.

Mike

Mike Furman

Comment

• rickg747
          Senior Contributing Member & ZORA Patron
          • Nov 2019
          • Destin Florida

Originally posted by Mike Furman@Criswell

So here is a funny story...a few years ago at a tri state GM awards banquet the new to the area Chevrolet Zone Mgr introduces me for an award and says to the crowd
          that I have sold and delivered over 4,000 Corvettes...and he states, man I wish you would deliver some other Chevrolets...I said on microphone...well I've delivered 8,000 others beside the 4,000+ Corvettes in my 40 years selling for GM...and I just walked away from the stage. His mouth dropped as he did not know and he looked a little silly. Everyone was laughing.

Mike
          Not very smart. Anyone in management knows that a lawyer never ask a question he doesn't already have the answer to.

I like your style in the way you answered
          2023 Z06 3LZ Coupe, Amplify Orange, Jet Black/Adrenaline Red Interior w/Red custom stitch, Stealth Interior, Interior Level 2 Carbon Fiber trim, Engine intake Red, E60 Lift, Carbon Flash/Edge Red Stinger Stripe, Carbon Flash-painted Carbon Fiber Wheels, Edge Red Z06 Badge, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Orange Brake Calipers, Black Exhaust tips

Comment

• Mike Furman@Criswell
            • Jun 2018
            • Gaithersburg, Maryland

Originally posted by rickg747

Not very smart. Anyone in management knows that a lawyer never ask a question he doesn't already have the answer to.

I like your style in the way you answered
            There were a couple of hundred folks in the crowd and it seemed the only one that didn't know me was the new Chevrolet zone mgr. I heard another GM guy tell him as I walked away that I wasn't kidding. I still chuckle at it.

Mike

Mike Furman

Comment

• George
              ZORA Patron, Founder & Sr. Contributor
              • Jul 2018
              • Wisconsin

There were a couple of hundred folks in the crowd and it seemed the only one that didn't know me was the new Chevrolet zone mgr. I heard another GM guy tell him as I walked away that I wasn't kidding. I still chuckle at it.

Mike
              Feels good to get the last laugh on uninformed management, especially if it's all in good fun.

As one who spent 45 years at his business, I also congratulate you for your professionalism and success in one field!!
              '64 Silver Gray Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
              '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - ( wonderful )
              Several others including two C7's
              '20... Zeus Bronze Coupe, ( GAME CHANGER )
              '24... Hypersonic Gray Coupe - 2LT, Black GT2, MSRC, Body color vents, Stealth int. trim, Q90 Satin granite wheels
              ( 60 years of Corvette ownership )😀

Comment

• Mike Furman@Criswell
                • Jun 2018
                • Gaithersburg, Maryland

Originally posted by George

Feels good to get the last laugh on uninformed management, especially if it's all in good fun.

As one who spent 45 years at his business, I also congratulate you for your professionalism and success in one field!!
                Thank you. I actually even have it on video...somewhere...but that's a story for another time.

Mike

Mike Furman

Comment

• ALF01
                  Forum Founder & Sr. Contributor
                  • Jul 2018
                  • Burlington, NC

Congratulations sir!!!
                  Proud owner (along with my wife) of the FIRST retail delivered C8 HTC in 2020, since traded...now a 70th Z06 HTC

Comment

• Ssscooter66
                    ZORA Patron, Founder, & Sr. Contributor
                    • Jul 2018
                    • Cinci O.

Congratulations to our # 1 member ! Always thanks for the pictures. Here’s my favorite this week . Lots of colors for ‘66 , but I’ll still pick blue .... Click image for larger version

Name:	18ED7E4C-89FE-4E2B-9366-30B2318CE756.jpeg
Views:	175
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	171967
                    2022, 2LT Elkhart Blue ..

Comment

• jagamajajaran
                      Sr. Event Correspondent, Major Contributor & Founding Member
                      • Jul 2018
                      • Lawton, OK

Congrats, my friend, and best of the best!

Comment

• forkauto
                        Contributing Member
                        • Jun 2020
                        • Maryland

Congrats Mike, can’t wait til you can deliver mine

Comment

• ByteBiz
                          Sr. Contributor
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Long Island, NY

My guess is before March 2021...just a matter of time as I have plenty of sold orders.

Mike
                          Cool - I might end up being your 5000th!!! 🤞
                          1965 Convertible [used] - 327/365 - 4spd - Rally Red/Black - white top
                          1972 Coupe [used] - 350/255 - 4spd - Elkhart Green/Saddle
                          1981 Coupe [new] - 350/190 - 4spd - Charcoal/SilverGray
                          1985 Coupe [new] - 350/230 - 4spd - LightBlue/Blue
                          2021 C8 HTC - Delivered 07/01/21 with Mike Furman! 2LT, Arctic White/Natural, Black roof/nacelles, CF Wheels/Mirrors, Mag Ride, Front Lift, Perf Exhaust, CF Int. trim, Suede trim, GT2 seats, Side rockers, Z51 splitter

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...