X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brett Harrison View Post
    Matt,

Can you post a picture?
    Hey Brett, Here ya' go. I included a side shot so you can see that it sits well below the height of the seat and well below the passengers legs. I've had one mounted like this in my C5Z's and C6Z's and never had any issues with passenger comfort. Virtually every aftermarket company has done them this way for the past 20 plus years.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mid Engine Matt View Post

Hey Brett, Here ya' go. I included a side shot so you can see that it sits well below the height of the seat and well below the passengers legs. I've had one mounted like this in my C5Z's and C6Z's and never had any issues with passenger comfort. Virtually every aftermarket company has done them this way for the past 20 plus years.
      Yep that's pretty much the same way I did my old Ferrari 308. Made the bracket attached to the seat runners and used the hold down bracket with the extinguisher

Comment

Originally posted by Mid Engine Matt View Post

It's not in the way at all. Not a single passenger has even noticed it. Now if your passengers feet are attached to their knees...that could be a problem.
        I think she is planning to put her purse there. We’ll see how the organization goes when our car arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by 16falcon View Post

I think she is planning to put her purse there. We’ll see how the organization goes when our car arrives.
          ......OK....

Comment

In earlier generations if something were placed under the passenger’s knees, there was still room elsewhere, but not so in a C8 with the exception that if your passenger is say less than around 5’7’’ (average leg length) you can put a squishable behind the passenger seat.

In my first driving review of the C8 in February, I gushed over the car but noted the significant interior cabin space shortfall when one has a passenger.

Yet the C8 is better than most exotics in interior cabin space—critically and most important to the driver in that it’s the pedals are exactly in front of where one sits, not super awkwardly having its pedals canted off to the side as in quite a few exotics.
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X