MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
2 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 4 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Now that.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that.......

....... #4827 is out of BGA’s hands and being transported on the long road trip across the street to the Museum for R8C delivery, I would like to personally (and I think I speak for many!) and publicly take this opportunity to first, thank Mary and Mark for not only being excellent Automotive Corporate Executives but also automotive & motorsports enthusiasts and especially for being automotive entrepreneurial “dreamers” that allowed the C8 to happen!

Secondly, I would like to thank Tadge (especially), Harlen, Kirk and the full Corvette team for being so approachable and for having the driving passion they have demonstrated in fulfilling Zora’s dream. The C8, I am sure, is even beyond Zora’s wildest expectations! Your accomplishments with the C8 in its first year of production has put all of you, collectively, in the lofty stratosphere (IMO) with Henry, Enzo, Colin, and Soichiro!

Thirdly, I would like to recognize Kai, his staff, and all of the dedicated BGA plant personnel for their excellence in dodging all of the “bullets” during the past ten months and for safely assembling what was once considered impossible, a highly acclaimed “affordable” American made supercar!

Lastly, I would like to thank the NCM and all of its past and present staff for being such a great ambassador of the marque and making Corvette ownership even more enjoyable than it could ever be on its own!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You all!

Bill & Marty Luken

PS Thanks, Mike!
    GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Nice appreciation letter. I second that. 👍👍 Congrats your wait is almost over.
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT, ESPECIALLY TADGE I will give him the most credit of all.

Comment

I got a ps...😄

Comment

Mike,
          And a like 👍
          HTC: 2LT Sebring Orange/Natural. Carbon Flash: nacelles/roof, outside mirrors, open spoke wheels. Performance exhaust. Front lift. Splash guards.
          Pre order folder created 04/30/2019.
          Order placed with Mike Furman 02/03/2020

Comment

We’ll said ... and enjoy the NCM Experience ... the wait is now almost over.

I’ll be living through you for the next year or so, therefore please share as many pictures and reviews as possible.
            Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
            Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X