MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

Major MECF Maintenance “Outage”

Sorry but please read this this major TIME OUT for MECF! Our forum software provider will undergo a scheduled maintenance from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM Pacific Time on Thursday September 24th, 2020. The site will be offline during this maintenance period.
2 of 5 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
3 of 5 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
4 of 5 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Sebring Orange Engine Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebring Orange Engine Cover

We are now offering the Sebring Orange engine cover.
    http://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com

Any questions call/text Pat 813-476-5638Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (5).jpg
Views:	237
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	166392

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sebring Orange.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	166390
    Attached Files

I like it. How much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by 5632 View Post
      I like it. How much is it?
      Click the link to the catalog.
      http://www.americanhydrocarbon.com

Call/text Pat 813-476-5638

Comment

Says $650.
        1964 Studebaker Avanti R2
        2002 Corvette Coupe,Millennium Yellow

NCM Lifetime Member since 2002

Comment

Yes, that is correct.

Comment

Looks good, Pat!

Comment

nice work 👈

Comment

$650 ??? Is that for two ?

Comment

Is $650 with or without a trade in or exchange? If not how much will you give for for our original?

Comment

With black accents 👍👍
                    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
                      $650 ??? Is that for two ?
                      You think that is too high? A plain Edge Red or Silver will run you $495. $650 gets the color you want and a painted emblem. Plus $100 trade-in. I'm seriously considering a Rapid Blue cover for my build. Very nice Pat.
                      Last edited by Rapid Ed; 07-15-2020, 03:18 PM.
                      Current Vette: 2015 Stingray - Past Vettes: 1970,80,87,92,94,97, & 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Ed View Post

You think that is too high? A plain Edge Red or Silver will run you $475. $650 gets the color you want and a painted emblem. Plus $100 trade-in. I'm seriously considering a Rapid Blue cover for my build. Very nice Pat.
                        I think it is a wonderful price . $650 is a really good number.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X