MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

2018 Bowling Green Assembly Plant Tour Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jeremy 👍👍👍

Comment

I understand now, Jeremy. The graphic helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
        I think I've watched every available C8 build video now so that was interesting. I'd prefer to see all workers in Corvette wear.

Now for the elephant in the room. Nearly all of the workers are not fit. Sorry but it's true

No go look at a Porsche assembly video. Smartly dressed and fit workers.
        Just go to Italy and see how trim people are there. They rate very low in obesity. Unfortunately we rate #1 in the world for adult obesity right behind Mexico. So there’s much work to do. Not trying to be a Debbie downer so sorry.
        Last edited by MikeC8; 12-01-2018, 08:53 AM.
        2016 Jaguar F type S convertible. Weekend toy.

Comment

Thanks again Jag, for I just enjoyed another re-visit of this video you made for us all, e.g. our only BGA fix for quite a while.
          Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Great video

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X