Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

Visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visors

GM - How about giving the ME Corvette a Visor which is Dark Tinted which you could actually see through and totally cuts down glare? We have had the same vision blocking visors forever. Why hasn't one of the car companies figured this out already?
    Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Is it confirmed that every state allows this, for according to AAA, in the State of Georgia “Front windshields may not have material or glazing applied or affixed to reduce light transmission.”

While we know many allow tinting for the entire windshield, and some which however allow no tint on the windshield, many have an exemption for its top 5 inches.
    Last edited by John; 11-21-2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
      Is it confirmed that every state allows this, for according to AAA, in the State of Georgia “Front windshields may not have material or glazing applied or affixed to reduce light transmission.”

While we know many allow tinting for the entire windshield, and some which however allow no tint on the windshield, many have an exemption for its top 5 inches.
      MidEngine , I'm not talking about anything to do with the windshield. You know the thing every car has that you flip down when the sun is causing a glare? If they made them out of some type of plastic that were tinted and you could see through them. Currently I have always seen them which you cannot see through.

Tinted visors like the one below but made like the picture above, instead of purchasing aftermarket ones. Or how about an option checkbox?
      Last edited by Frenzy36; 11-21-2018, 10:25 PM.
      Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Exactly. My 427 SC Cobra had them. They were really too small and didn't help much except to push some wind up over your head. But, they had the right idea.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X