MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
2 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 4 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

'21 Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '21 Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat pic

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (98).png Views:	249 Size:	188.9 KB ID:	163201

Picture credit: Car and Driver

Not Bad ... I'm soooo Torn ... 😂
    Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
    Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

That's not bad. Looks less orange in this version than the "bash" pictures shown a few weeks back. Hope it's close to this version.

Comment

Striking but i wouldnt pick it. Matching that color as a daily would be a *****...

i dont know why but that always pops in my head.

for those who want striking beauty and a depth of color both the new silver and this new misty red are awesome.

Comment

Thank you C8Jake! I love Red Mist Metallic.
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

A big step up from LBR. If I was a red car guy this would be the one.

Comment

Much different than the LBR, I noticed of the 500 2019s MacMulkin took on at the end of the year they have only 19 cars left. ALL LBR, seems as though the LBR ran it's course.

Comment

Man, those high contrast metallics realy show off the lines of the car.

Comment

That Red Tintcoat is a great looking color. I suppose I am old school, but I think that car would look much better with bright wheels.
                  Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

Yea ... for me, the Black Wheels take away the Bling in the Color of the car.
                    Deposit placed on June 18 2020, for 2021 HTC 2LT Red Mist Tintcoat
                    Current 1999 Magnetic Red C5 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                      Yea ... for me, the Black Wheels take away the Bling in the Color of the car.
                      THOSE Black Wheels.

Same as I have my car being delivered with until I can swap them out.
                      Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Curious to see how close the tone is to a traditional Candy Apple Red. It's a beautiful color, just not for me.
                        It's interesting how each different color totally changes the look of the car.
                        2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

C8Jake - Thanks for the pic! Is that "official" (from GM) or a rendering? Either way, I really like it.
                          2021 Red Mist Tintcoat, convertible

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	C8 Red Mist 2021.jpg Views:	3 Size:	381.0 KB ID:	163239
                            Originally posted by First Vette View Post
                            C8Jake - Thanks for the pic! Is that "official" (from GM) or a rendering? Either way, I really like it.
                            An official release from Chevrolet: It looks awesome...
                            Last edited by Marc NY; 07-08-2020, 09:49 AM.
                            Marc

Comment

Red Mist rocks! Especially on a HTC.
                              Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X