MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Zeus Bronze at NCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post

That's exactly what she said, looks nice but not forever ... wait ... maybe she was talking about me. 😊
    She was talking about you, lol And maybe the car as well. Forever is a long ways away. I'm sure you have a few good weeks left.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc NY View Post
      Yes indeed he is suppose to do a a Youtube segment on the ZB. 😉
      Saw that last night!! Waiting for him to do that ZB review!!

Comment

After having our Zues Bronze beauty for two weeks the comments keep coming and they are universally POSITIVE :

OMG!
        I love that color!
        the pictures didn’t do it justice !

what do you call that fabulous color !
        that combination is gorgeous! ( natural interior)
        WOW!

Even our friends 2 grandsons who loved the car but were iffy on the color when we ordered it came around when they saw it “pretty cool “ Click image for larger version

Name:	21836332-7254-444A-A836-E5D68D1F3323.jpeg
Views:	212
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	160577

Comment

Be still, my heart. It's very nearly my order. Well, done, Don. Where's mine?!!
          C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

They are taking delivery right now! If you have never done R8C museum delivery it’s a wonderful day of memories!
            Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post
              After having our Zues Bronze beauty for two weeks the comments keep coming and they are universally POSITIVE :

OMG!
              I love that color!

WOW!

Even our friends 2 grandsons who loved the car but were iffy on the color when we ordered it came around when they saw it “pretty cool “ Click image for larger version

What a beauty Congratulations!!!
              First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

I kept going between red and gray. Wife liked the gray better. I think Zeus Bronze is a great color if optioned right. I think it needs the tan interior. Looks amazing with it.

Comment

Beautiful car! I agree with tan interior choice 👍🏼 My HTC version of this will get made someday...

Comment

Waiting for my Zeus Bronze/natural dipped HTC. Unfortunately just leaned my TPW changed to August 10 from August 3. UGH! But from the looks, well worth the wait. Enjoy yours Don. It's gorgeous!

Comment

Comment

That's like saying mini vans are cool 😂 ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Comment

Here is mine, took delivery last night, on its way to detailer for Clay bar, paint correction, Expel, ceramic (including engine surround) Click image for larger version

Name:	986D93B5-1A28-4545-AD25-1A366686C69D.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	160761 , interior treatment, tint, wheels powder coated. 14 days of detailing after a two year wait! I can’t win!!

Comment

. . . after a two year wait! I can’t win!!
                            Well said. It's like a premature baby that you can't yet hold. I rather envy the guys who take delivery and just start driving.
                            C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post
                              Not anymore! That’s not to say a Red Corvette isn’t a sharp looking car, but when every other one you see is Red it looses its impact. Now wrap that supple C8 shape in Zues Bronze with a Natural interior and you have a drop dead beautiful car . The designers knew what they were doing. I’m enjoying having a limited edition jaw dropper.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Jorgenson View Post

OMG!
                                I love that color!

WOW!

That was my second choice actually so congratulations.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X