MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Sold my C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my C8

It was very nice meeting and speaking to everyone here on the forum. I have been thinking about selling our C8 for around a month and with everything that is going on we decided to sell it. New owner suppose to pick up Saturday. You guys have been great thanks again.

Take care , sure you made a few $. You can always get another one in a year for under MSRP. Hope you and your family stay healthy.

Comment

You are more responsible than me. Good on you. Nothing wrong with operating in your comfort zone.

Have you decided to replace the c8 sized hole with a less expensive option?

Comment

Baja - Hope all is well with you and yours. Also hope you'll grab up another C8 somewhere down the line and stay in touch here. I want to thank you for your quick response to my PM a few weeks back and the work you did to your C8. It gave me lots of ideas.

Take care!

Kelly
        Deposit in (7/19) Order in (8/19) Order awaiting changes pending decisions on 2020/2021 model year changes

Comment

Sorry to hear that it had to come to this. I was offered $20k over what I paid for my car. I turned it down with no hesitation. I'm having way too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Baja 405 View Post
            It was very nice meeting and speaking to everyone here on the forum. I have been thinking about selling our C8 for around a month and with everything that is going on we decided to sell it. New owner suppose to pick up Saturday. You guys have been great thanks again.

Congratulations on taking ownership. Having the mew car experience and then selling the corvette for a slight profit.

stick around as you are always welcome here and dont forget the c8 z06 and or grand sport list is ongojng at many premier corvette dealers.

if you decide to go for one of those two higher performance models...remember our forum dealers. They are awesome.

best wishes to you and your loved ones in this crazy pandemic rioting looting time.

thank you for sharing and please considering hanging with us when you can.

Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Thanks guys, all is well with us. We are just looking to loving to Panama. I love the U.S. but sick of the way it's headed. Can't even enjoy a nice car without looking over my shoulder, wife won't go anywhere in it.

Comment

Baja, don't forget you provided a lot of interest and enthusiasm to this forum too, so I hope you'll still drop in from time to time.

Take care!

Comment

Thanks guys, all is well with us. We are just looking to loving to Panama. I love the U.S. but sick of the way it's headed. Can't even enjoy a nice car without looking over my shoulder, wife won't go anywhere in it.
                  I hear you , my wife and I may run into you in Panama one day soon. But I will ship my car.safe travels sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance's tops View Post

I hear you , my wife and I may run into you in Panama one day soon. But I will ship my car.safe travels sir.
                    Travel to Panama is closed due to virus, suppose to try to open up after July 22nd. Here's hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by Klinn View Post
                      Baja, don't forget you provided a lot of interest and enthusiasm to this forum too, so I hope you'll still drop in from time to time.

Take care!
                      Klinn my friend, I ordered a white Ram Laramie. Would like you to play and design red trim for it like you did with the Vette. I think your design is what sold my car so much so everyone commented on how beautiful it was. If you want to tackle I'll send you some pictures. Thanks again for everything you have done for everybody on the site.

Comment

If you want to tackle I'll send you some pictures.
                        Sure, if you send me a PM with some pics I can play with it. Don't forget the red accents were actually *your* idea, I just cleaned up rendering a bit.

Comment

Sorry to see you go Baja. You did what was right for you and your wife. Best of luck in your new home.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X