MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Tuesday June 30 shipments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday June 30 shipments

10 loads going out today so far, to Texas, Michigan, Ohio, Canada and railheads headed west.
    Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

And my car produced June 8th still has not been scheduled for shipment. 😒

Comment

Thanks Will Rockwell. Let us know when you get your car

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
        Hang in there MikeG. I am waiting as ell here in central Florida. Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post

Hang in there MikeG. I am waiting as ell here in central Florida. Where are you?
          My dealer is in St. Louis

Comment

My car built 3/6. Still pending. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. I post this for those that enjoy schadenfreude. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
              Hang in there bud - my June 4th build, VIN 3102, finally got assigned to a car-carrier today.

So, you should get a car-carrier assignment within the next few days.
              My C8:
              '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
              '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
              '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
              '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Dumbell2 View Post
                My car built 3/6. Still pending. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. I post this for those that enjoy schadenfreude. Lol
                See my post above!

P.S. - I'm not the schadenfreude-type.
                My C8:
                '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
                '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Seven more trucks loaded this late morning / afternoon. Some to dealers in Ill. and Ohio. Mostly going to Kansas City rail yard (3). A few to Ohio rail yard. Lots heading west today.

Comment

With the plant being down this whole week the yard should be clearing out to near empty. Very good news to everyone already built!

Comment

Good news - my truck was dispatched, and the myChevrolet app shows my C8 on the truck headed North on I-65 in Oakland KY.

Since I'm in Northern Indiana (just 5.5 hours away), and based on the load there should be just one stop before mine, I may yet be able to take delivery this week.
                      My C8:

Current Vettes:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (20).png
Views:	344
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	1601712 more loads leaving BG today. Time and date on the top.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot (19).png Views:	0 Size:	2.26 MB ID:	160162
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by 427racing; 06-30-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brAnd7onX View Post
                          With the plant being down this whole week the yard should be clearing out to near empty. Very good news to everyone already built!
                          I am one that's waiting and watching. They, Cooper will not leave the plant with 9 cars on a truck so some will wait just cause of logistics to similar areas. I was built last Monday and it hurts to see cars built on Friday already leaving plant on palsapp.

Comment

First 10 loads from today. Some have already been dispatched!!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	6-30 A.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	424.0 KB
ID:	160190

Comment

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post

I am one that's waiting and watching. They, Cooper will not leave the plant with 9 cars on a truck so some will wait just cause of logistics to similar areas. I was built last Monday and it hurts to see cars built on Friday already leaving plant on palsapp.
                              Some trucks today shipped with 9 cars, so that may work in your favor.
                              My C8:

Current Vettes:

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X