MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Update Today on '21's.....,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Today on '21's.....,

Just got word from our rep that there will be communication today on how the '20 orders that missed the cutoff in March will be handled. Anxiously awaiting info. John did you hear the same?

subscribed 👈

Comment

Originally posted by vossenator View Post
      Just got word from our rep that there will be communication today on how the '20 orders that missed the cutoff in March will be handled. Anxiously awaiting info. John did you hear the same?
      Sent you a PM.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Let’s hope vossenator you have lots to share with us later today. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by C8Jake View Post
          subscribed 👈
          Yep, I'm in...

kp
          Deposit in (7/19) Order in (8/19) Order awaiting changes pending decisions on 2020/2021 model year changes

Comment

I would think that how the dealers handle it and GM handles it are different. A good dealer will let the orders to continue to flow as they were received. On the other hand. PRICING, the customer will be subject on any price differences. We know the base will remain the same( Smart PR GM) but we also have wind that option pricing may be increasing. I can not see GM making any exceptions on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by vossenator View Post
              Do you mean didn't hit "3000"?

Comment

I remain confident that barring the earth starting to spin backwards or similar, that every current 3000 order will become a 2020 C8.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  I remain confident that barring the earth starting to spin backwards or similar, that every current 3000 order will become a 2020 C8.

As they say, from your lips to God’s ears!
                  Sure hope you’re right.
                  HTC Ceramic Matrix Gray/Morello Red

Comment

Vossenator -

I assume you mean those orders at 1100 when you say "20 orders that missed the cutoff" therefore
                    I hope that the "communication" tells dealers when they can start accepting 2021 orders into the workbench.

Would SOME DEALER ON THE FORUM please tell the rest of us what today's "communication" was all about or at
                    least give us the 2021 order date.

Comment

Thank you Ron Weber for the JULY 30 2021 order start date.

Let's hope it does not change!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well I heard from my dealer today that my 1100 2020 order won't make it. He can convert it to a 2021 order July 31, a day later than above. He told me pricing will not change and that the 2020 order conversions would take priority (whatever that means). So I'll probably do it and throw Mag Ride onto my non-Z51 LT2.

So there's that...

Comment

Cat ask for better than that given whats occured in the world during the year 2020..
                          Torch Red exterior/ black interior z51 FE4 1LT

Comment

Originally posted by Imalabil View Post
                            Well I heard from my dealer today that my 1100 2020 order won't make it. He can convert it to a 2021 order July 31, a day later than above. He told me pricing will not change and that the 2020 order conversions would take priority (whatever that means). So I'll probably do it and throw Mag Ride onto my non-Z51 LT2.

So there's that...
                            Boy, that date (like everything else with the C8) keeps getting later and later... I'm not sure the significance of that but it would sure be nice if just 1 of those dates would get earlier sometime. Oh, quit laughing 🤣 ... I guess I just stay stuck in "I just can't wait" mode!

Kelly
                            Deposit in (7/19) Order in (8/19) Order awaiting changes pending decisions on 2020/2021 model year changes

Comment

kdlp, I feel your pain. I am on a list to be able to order a 2021 C8, talk about can't wait!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X