MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Poll: How much C8 have you seen in the wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen 2, both torch red. One lives a few blocks away from me and the other was in Irvine exiting 5 fwy next to me on the off ramp.

Comment

I have seen three in addition to my Sebring Orange. My buddy across the street has a torch red C8. I see it... or hear it every day. I enjoy going to New Hope PA most weekends where I've seen an arctic white and a ceramic grey.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by JPD1111; 06-29-2020, 08:58 PM.
      Sebring Orange Tintcoat; 2LT; black interior; GT2 seats; front lift adjustable height; performance exhausts; engine appearance; Spectra Gray Tridents; Red Calipers; Orange seat belts;

Comment

I just asked my family as well. Other than mine we have not seen any.

Comment

I haven't seen a single one on the road or in a dealership. Considering I don't live too far from the "number 1 Corvette salesman in the country" you'd think there'd be more than a few around here.

Comment

I’ve seen two on the road, the first was a Matrix Gray, I made an illegal U turn and followed it to a store, talked to the driver and checked out the car, second one was White. I’ve seen 5 at Cars and Coffee on 3 occasions Black, White, Orange, Torch Red and Matrix Gray. There was a New Turbo Carrera, a new McLaren Click image for larger version

Name:	5C85EBBE-7DE7-46B6-B168-7B1AD5223522.jpeg
Views:	104
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	160024 720S and a Sebring Orange C8 parked close to each other. 200K 300k and 60K minimum, The picture tells the story.

Comment

Here is the Sebring Orange with orange wheels with carbon fiber hoops, black wrap on the A posts and roof Click image for larger version

Name:	2A661FAC-ADC1-49E4-80DF-E2B627EF2339.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	160026

Comment

Originally posted by 060SUB3 View Post
                Here is the Sebring Orange with orange wheels with carbon fiber hoops, black wrap on the A posts and roof Click image for larger version

Name:	2A661FAC-ADC1-49E4-80DF-E2B627EF2339.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	160026
                Not sure about these wheels...
                Ceramic mattrix grey, Non-Z51, 3LT, two tone blue interior with GT2 seats, perf. exhaust. Carbon flash splash guards, front lip & rocker panels.
                Mod: Nice wheels, lighning blue painted calipers, hash marks and engine cover.

Comment

As far as I can tell C8's only exist in pictures, and you tube videos, there are no known sightings in these parts...…..yet!

Comment

So far, I have seen only one in the wild.
                    It was a Yellow one on I75 just North of Cincy. It was heading south.
                    My first thought when I saw it was not that it was a C8. It looked much more European.
                    I knew it was a C8 when I saw the side scoops.

B&B

Comment

Mine arrived at the dealership yesterday. Finally. Driving it home today. A couple of pics I took.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200629_131743.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	160048
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200629_131719.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	160049

Comment

Originally posted by G8ters View Post
                        One white on the road and a torch red on a trailer heading to a local Mannheim auction sites Winter Garden FL
                        The car dealers are buying them at auctions and selling them for a pretty good profit so far. Eventually the prices will come down once the production picks up. Jim Ellis in Atlanta has two for sale at $100K +. The big dealers in and around Atlanta have sold orders at MSRP.
                        RED ,C8. 2LT Z51.black wheels and trim. .... Order status 6000 car is home in garage
                        .VIN.1906

Comment

0ne so far-Black

Comment

Technically only 1, but it was on the freeway going the opposite direction so I only saw it for a fraction of a second.

Comment

I've seen one - twice. There will eventually be at least three here on Bainbridge.
                              C8 Coupe, Zeus Bronze, 3LT, TU7, HUE, GUI, CF7, EFY, EYK, J6N, NPP, E60, STI, VQK

Comment

I saw two others at the dealership when I picked mine up yesterday.
                                Attached Files

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X