MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Poll: How much C8 have you seen in the wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: How much C8 have you seen in the wild

Except yours, how much different C8 you've seen on the road?
    50.99%
    22.52%
    11.92%
    5.96%
    4-5
    3.31%
    More than five
    5.30%
    Ceramic mattrix grey, Non-Z51, 3LT, two tone blue interior with GT2 seats, perf. exhaust. Carbon flash splash guards, front lip & rocker panels.
    Mod: Nice wheels, lighning blue painted calipers, hash marks and engine cover.

Not counting the ones I've seen in BG and the "dealership roadshows", I ain't seen a single one on the road.
    My C8:
    '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
    '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
      Not counting the ones I've seen in BG and the "dealership roadshows", I ain't seen a single one on the road.
      Not counting the roadshow in Birmingham, nor the ones I saw at BG, I saw a total of 1 on the Beach in Destin.
      Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Zero.

Sort of surprising because I estimate that there's at least a dozen in the city. In the past month I've seen a couple of Ferrari's and a Lambo but no C8's on the road. Any time people come up to have a look at my car, they mention that it's the first one they've seen.

Comment

Early on, I caught a glimpse of a CTF C8 heading south on I-75 possibly from Detroit going to BG. I’ve since seen 2 SOM cars locally, possibly the same car. Recently saw an AW C8 also on I-75. There have also been two C8’s at the shop where I will soon get my PPF and ceramic coating installed.
          GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

I'm not counting the couple of dozen I saw at NCM and Carlisle, just the 2 I've seen on the roads.
            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
            >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Quite a few of them daily on PHC in Malibu Ca. Wishing I had mine
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Originally posted by Pb7148 View Post
                Quite a few of them daily on PHC in Malibu Ca. Wishing I had mine
                I guess!!!
                Ceramic mattrix grey, Non-Z51, 3LT, two tone blue interior with GT2 seats, perf. exhaust. Carbon flash splash guards, front lip & rocker panels.

Comment

Zero on the road. Many at Carlisle and one at the Macmulkin reveal.
                  One in my garage this Tuesday

Comment

I have seen the same one on 3 occasions.
                    There are about 200K C7s out there , but I drive everyday and do not see one every day. But yesterday saw 3 C7s. I drove 200 miles.
                    So it may be a while before C8s become a once a month, once a week, and finally become an everyday sight.
                    Over 300 million registered vehicles in the country. the C8 will always be semi-rear.
                    If we get 100K C8s, then they will be 1 in 3000 of registered vehicles. So for now, the 3/4K C8s are one car every 60 to 90K registered vehicles.. Thats hard to see. My math is suspect but . . .

They must mostly be in California and Florida.
                    Last edited by SheepDog; 06-28-2020, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by capevettes View Post
                      Very happy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by capevettes View Post
                        Congrats your wait is almost over👍👍
                        Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

I have seen 6 personally...white, red, orange.....may have been the same car?

Comment

Texas is a large Corvette market but I'm not on the road that much. With that said, I saw 2 driving to Cars and Coffee Saturday morning. One was orange with a black high wing and all the exterior carbon fiber trim. It had the red 3LT interior. The other was the off white/gray color base model with the bright blue/black interior. Later at the show I noticed it had a 'For Sale' sign. I was going to offer $5K under sticker to hold me over for a couple months until our HTC is delivered, but I couldn't find the seller.

Comment

Zero, None, Nano, Zip, I am not looking for one as I figure if I see one it will make my wait worse. Good News is mine was built last Monday, a week ago waiting for transport

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X