MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

GM’s Gift To New C8 Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM’s Gift To New C8 Owners

While I learned of this a long time ago, not until recently could it be surfaced, and at this time thanks to “john m” getting his.

Down the road all C8 owners will be getting on in their C8’s color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	017223F9-C116-4187-A4C3-971F8AC2314D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	211.0 KB ID:	159137

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Do I understand correctly? If you get a new C8 you also get one of these.

Comment

Wow... That is really cool...especially having the vin plaque... cant wait for mine...

Comment

Awesome indeed! Chevrolet has done these rare gifts on a few other vehicles too. It is really great to see GM recognize the new C8 owners. 😍

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pewter SSRs.jpg Views:	1 Size:	176.2 KB ID:	159142
        Last edited by Marc NY; 06-27-2020, 11:32 AM. Reason: Add Photo
        Marc

Comment

Very nice touch to C8 ownership. Makes this car feel all that much more special. Go Corvette team!

Comment

Gives me 2 things to look forward to

Comment

That is a really great perk. 👍👍
              Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

This is awesome! I was looking around for one. I plan to keep a shelf of all the cars I own over my life. 😁

Any idea if this is just 2020? Or 2021+ too?

Comment

That's nice. A little PR makes a very big and much appreciated Gesture. Between that and my car built waiting for transport, I'm good. Hell, I'm ecstatic

Comment

I thought the leather pouch in Kalahari to match the interior of my 14 was nice, this is far better and more useful.

Comment

VERY NICE OF GM to take the time to provide C8 owners with a model with a VIN plate.
                      I was hoping for a Challenge coin in my color - torch red.
                      I found out yesterday that the exact date my 694 was built.

694 was built on Feb 14, 2020. Delivered on March 22, 2020. The car is red.
                      NCM Lifetime 2010, USAF retired 22 years, Licensed A&P Aircraft Mechanic, Taught A&P at Rice Aviation, Lubbock Texas. Aircraft I was qualified to work on and teach: DC 8, DC 9,707,727,737,747,B-52D,F,G,H, KC-135A,CL-215 Water Bomber ,CL-600. Corvettes owned - 54, 59, 62 Restomod,, 67 coupe, 67 conv restomod, 80, 85, 88, 12 Conv Carlisle Blue, 12 ZR1, 13 GS(2),15, 2015 Z06 Callaway ,2017, 2020 694

Comment

Originally posted by JustOneMore View Post
                        I thought the leather pouch in Kalahari to match the interior of my 14 was nice, this is far better and more useful.
                        I thought the leather pouch from my 14 was great, too. I agree, this is an even nicer touch.
                        Long Beach Red; Jet Black Int, Z51 Front Lift, Mag, E60 lift, STI, 3LT, CF7; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray; RXH
                        Previous Corvettes: 74, 81, 84, 92, 07, 14

Comment

That is very nice to add to collection. Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic when built - getting closer - was a 3/30 TPW.

Comment

Woo-hoo! We all get our own "frog". Nice touch.

Comment

Wow, I'm excited to put this on my desk! Very cool!
                              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X