MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

HTC's to start production 8/3 or 8/10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC's to start production 8/3 or 8/10.

HTC TPW is now 8/3 or 8/10. See corvette blogger article:
    https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2020...of-august-3rd/
    New C8: GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Now I know why my first C8 is a coupe.

Comment

Yes, the 8/20 date was wrong from the beginning.

Comment

Thanks Unclestu. That's great news for those of us awaiting their HTC!
        Anyone have an idea as to which consensus the HTC TPW's are assigned? Are these US or Canadian TPW assignments?

Comment

I have a museum delivery. Got my HTC TPW 8/17 from Shane last week. My friend got his HTC TPW 8/3

Comment

I also got my TPW of 8/3 from Shane last week.

Comment

I too have a TPW of 8/3, museum delivery

Comment

I have an 8/3 TPW also. 3LT LBR.

Has anyone received a VIN number yet?

Do you know when VIN numbers will be available?

Comment

So excited!!!!!! Rapid Blue HTC zZ51, 3LT mag lift. Striped. Can’t wait!!!!!!!

Comment

OMG, I am so jealous. No word yet on my 2LT LBR ,Z51, Mag ride, 2 tone interior, carbon flash stripes with high wing.

Comment

My Canadian HTC has a TPW of August 3rd. I went to 3000 status on January 24th. I also had Order Management to check to see if my 5ZZ high wing was still there or if it got dropped, she said it's still showing on my order.
                      Last edited by Sparro; 06-27-2020, 10:32 AM.
                      Torch Red C8 Spider

Comment

August 3rd keeps coming up as the first HTC production week (but of course not an official date from GM)
                        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

If HTC upcomers have not yet seen this thread.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...g-your-htc-top
                          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Classic-Chevy-Guy View Post
                            I have an 8/3 TPW also. 3LT LBR.

Has anyone received a VIN number yet?

Do you know when VIN numbers will be available?
                            Not until you hit 3400. That will likely be in a couple of weeks. 3400 usually comes between 2 and 3 weeks before your build week.
                            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
                            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
                            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, for those who have TPW's in August, are you Canadian or US? And if you are US, did you get your TPW from your dealer or the Corvette Concierge? The reason I am asking is that the CC has adamantly stuck to the story line that they are not giving out TPWs yet on the HTC and hope production will start later this summer. But they have nothing definitive to share. So, I am curious as to how customers are getting TPW's.
                              HTC Ceramic Matrix Gray/Morello Red

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X