MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Assembly plant now on 10 hr shift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assembly plant now on 10 hr shift

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2020...erm=2020-06-24
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 06-25-2020, 08:07 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

Hopefully, completed cars will continue to be shipped next week, prior to Friday's holiday.

BTW, Happy Birthday U.S.A. - still the greatest country on Earth.
    My C8:
    '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
    '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
    '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
    '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Crank'em Out ... Win Win for Everyone

Comment

My wife is a cardiac critical nurse dealing with COVID everyday she goes to work. When I asked her if we could add the BGA assembly workers, tier workers (people who build pieces to ship to BGA), and quality control folks to the list she said that’s fine with her. With a laugh, of course. Yes, I know COVID is not a laughing matter​​​​​. Stay safe out there.
        Blade Silver, Z51 black/red two tone seats, 3LT, Black trident wheels, black high wing spoiler, red engine cover, front lift, currently stuck at 3000 status in March.

Comment

For this week. From

Comment

I was machining the LT2 Corvette blocks at Tonawanda Engine Plant when I finally retired in 1-1-2020 after 48.2 years of dedicated service. I am wanting to order either a 2021 or 2022 Convertible. Unfortunately my first choice of color Long beach Red will no longer be available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	TEP C8 Logo.PNG
Views:	423
Size:	4.51 MB
ID:	158372
            Last edited by Marc NY; 06-25-2020, 10:07 AM. Reason: Trying to upload photo
            Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
              Hopefully, completed cars will continue to be shipped next week, prior to Friday's holiday.

BTW, Happy Birthday U.S.A. - still the greatest country on Earth.
              Canada's Birthday proceeds it and IT is the greatest country on earth!
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

Both countries are great! I live next to the Canadian border and can't wait for the ability to cross back over.
                Marc

Comment

Ya, I was just joshing! On the whole they are THE 2 best countries in the world. So similar in most ways
                  Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

The 51st state!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc NY View Post
                      I was machining the LT2 Corvette blocks at Tonawanda Engine Plant when I finally retired in 1-1-2020 after 48.2 years of dedicated service. I am wanting to order either a 2021 or 2022 Convertible. Unfortunately my first choice of color Long beach Red will no longer be available.

Congratulations on your retirement!...48.2 years!..wow!..I thought it was a long time when I did 21 in Corrections!...I lived in the Adirondacks till moving to Florida in '89..Sometimes I miss that part of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post

I've enjoyed a number of trips to Canada, and it is indeed a beautiful country.

I do stand by my original assertion, however.
                        My C8:
                        '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
                        '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                        '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
                        '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

I've enjoyed a number of trips to Canada, and it is indeed a beautiful country.

I do stand by my original assertion, however.
                          That's because you're an American and always right!
                          The States does have some nice weather. Would be nice to just pack some bags and drive to sunny and warm areas any time you want without border guards hassling you about contraband! lol
                          And of course there is one particular car you mostly make that I like! Hmmmm what one could that be?

Comment

Originally posted by 67C8 View Post

Congratulations on your retirement!...48.2 years!..wow!..I thought it was a long time when I did 21 in Corrections!...I lived in the Adirondacks till moving to Florida in '89..Sometimes I miss that part of the country.
                            Ah yes Florida... my two sisters live down there. I do like to visit but not to stay too long. I am not a lover of all that HEAT!

I really love the 4 seasons in NY (however, not so much at all the snow)

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc NY View Post

Congratulations on your retirement. I had 38 years in GM Oshawa up until it all shut down this past December 😉.

Just waiting for my Bucketoy now .

Enjoy your retirement.
                              Torch Red, 2LT, Z51, Q8T, AH2, TU7, FE4, J6N, Deposit July 23, 2019 - 2000 Jan. 20 - 3000 Feb.1 - TPW: July 27, 2020.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X