MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Corvette Today” Podcast Interview Justin of HorsePower Obsessed On Now

Steve Garrett delves into the world of YouTube re Corvettes for the first time! He speaks to Justin from HorsePower Obsessed. Learn how people make money on YouTube, hear about Justin's 2019 Black ZR1 Big Wing, and about the C8 he has on order. And also hear about Steve's C7 Stingray Carbon Fiber Edition Corvette. For current and past podcast links: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-available-now
See more
See less

Spring Mountain Announces C8 Owner's School Dates Through December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Mountain Announces C8 Owner's School Dates Through December

Here are the latest C8 Owner's School Dates that were just announced by Spring Mountain Motorsports Resort. Once you have your VIN, you can register for the C8 Owner's School for the GM subsidized price of $1,000. This also includes one free night in one of their condos, several meals, and access to the resort's amenities.

PLUS, if you book a July or August course, you'll get TWO nights in their condos PLUS a free SD card!

JULY 1-2, 10-11, 18-19, 22-23
    AUGUST 3-4, 9-10, 21-22, 31-9/1
    SEPTEMBER 8-9, 30-10/1
    OCTOBER 17-18, 26-27
    NOVEMBER 13-14, 23-24
    DECEMBER 3-4, 22-23

Call Darci Bolen at the number below to book your class...

Darci Bolen
    Sales Associate
    Spring Mountain Motorsports
    3601 South Highway 160
    Pahrump, NV 89048

Toll Free: 800-391-6891 Ext. 224
    Phone: (775) 727-6363
    Fax: (775) 727-6366
    [email protected]
    www.racespringmountain.com

There you go, showing me that Beautiful Rapid Blue C8 again........
    Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Thank you Jeremy. A couple of other details to those not yet having been there. You can go with another person for that same cost; that second person will not however be able drive a C8 for that $1,000 enrollment, but could attend for free the classroom sessions and also attend ride alongside with the instructors for a couple of the events. There is a $40 cost for the two days for food for the second person.

I am enrolled for an upcoming fall class; can’t wait to return to driving a C8 there.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post

Here are the latest C8 Owner's School Dates that were just announced by Spring Mountain Motorsports Resort. Once you have your VIN, you can register for the C8 Owner's School for the GM subsidized price of $1,000. This also includes one free night in one of their condos, several meals, and access to the resort's amenities.

PLUS, if you book a July or August course, you'll get TWO nights in their condos PLUS a free SD card!

JULY 1-2, 10-11, 18-19, 22-23
        AUGUST 3-4, 9-10, 21-22, 31-9/1
        SEPTEMBER 8-9, 30-10/1
        OCTOBER 17-18, 26-27
        NOVEMBER 13-14, 23-24
        DECEMBER 3-4, 22-23

Call Darci Bolen at the number below to book your class...

Darci Bolen
        Sales Associate
        Spring Mountain Motorsports
        3601 South Highway 160
        Pahrump, NV 89048

Toll Free: 800-391-6891 Ext. 224
        Phone: (775) 727-6363
        Fax: (775) 727-6366
        [email protected]
        www.racespringmountain.com

thanks again Jeremy!
        The rapid blue color is fast becoming a favorite out here...it just pops! though I'm still partial to torch red...
        Victor Resendiz
        Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club
        4767 South Highway 160
        Pahrump, NV 89048

O (800)391- 6891;
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Thank you Jeremy. A couple of other details to those not yet having been there. You can go with another person for that same cost; that second person will not however be able drive a C8 for that $1,000 enrollment, but could attend for free the classroom sessions and also attend ride alongside with the instructors for a couple of the events. There is a $40 cost for the two days for food for the second person.

I am enrolled for an upcoming fall class; can’t wait to return to driving a C8 there.
          I am strongly considering taking a road trip to Spring Mountain in my C8 this fall. I wasn't aware that partners could participate in all those facets of the course for such a small fee.

Do you know if both partners can sign up for the full class each paying the discounted rate for new owner?

Comment

Originally posted by rickg747 View Post
            There you go, showing me that Beautiful Rapid Blue C8 again........
            It is scientifically the fastest color.

Comment

Originally posted by Pasquini71 View Post
              It is scientifically the fastest color.
              That's where it gets its name!

Comment

Originally posted by jackfrostpdx View Post

I am strongly considering taking a road trip to Spring Mountain in my C8 this fall. I wasn't aware that partners could participate in all those facets of the course for such a small fee.

Do you know if both partners can sign up for the full class each paying the discounted rate for new owner?
                Some things to know...

1) Spring Mountain's COVID-19 Protocols do not allow for guests to ride along with instructors or attend classes (unless the class isn't full and there is room for social distancing in the classroom). Full classes simply do not have the space for guests at this time.

2) Spring Mountain now has a small Resort Fee that covers the guest's meals, etc.

3) If you have bought one new Corvette, the discounted price is good for one person. A second person can take the class for the full price, I believe.

I will be writing something soon about all of the COVID-19 protocols, which they are doing a very good job with. Stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by jackfrostpdx View Post

Sorry but even if on a title there are two names, there is only one GM Corvette Owners School admission at $1,000. I know of couples who chose to both become class members who therefore paid $1,000 for the first person and the full price for the second one so both could drive an equal amount. Again if not that circumstance or a single COS member who is the C8’s First owner (and within one year of paying for it), people have to pay full freight. Sorry.

https://www.springmountainmotorsport...-owners-school
                  GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks for filling in the details on the guest policy. I think you also sold me on the photo package.

I'm looking forward to taking delivery before Spring Mountain runs out of slots! Those of us getting our cars shipped by rail are at a disadvantage here when it comes to booking.

Comment

It will be next spring for me. Not planning anything till this covid is under control. I want to enjoy the experience with absolutely no worries.

Comment

I have booked for November. I mentioned your name Jeremy and Darci had nothing but nice things to say. I wanted them to know that the information shared on this forum drives traffic to them.

I am hopeful that we Canadians are able to safely travel by then. If it is possible I would want to make it a road trip there from Canada, but time will tell what the most advisable course of action will be.

Their policy as I understand it is that once you pay your $1,000 it is theirs. And you have one 'free' ability to change the date as long as it is more than 30 days out. They also mentioned that if there are travel restrictions due to COVID then they will be flexible for a further reschedule. I am comfortable with this policy.

Comment

Wish I had my car (or VIN) so I could sign up!!! Great fun and very instructive.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy2bHere View Post
                            I have booked for November. I mentioned your name Jeremy and Darci had nothing but nice things to say. I wanted them to know that the information shared on this forum drives traffic to them.

I am hopeful that we Canadians are able to safely travel by then. If it is possible I would want to make it a road trip there from Canada, but time will tell what the most advisable course of action will be.

Their policy as I understand it is that once you pay your $1,000 it is theirs. And you have one 'free' ability to change the date as long as it is more than 30 days out. They also mentioned that if there are travel restrictions due to COVID then they will be flexible for a further reschedule. I am comfortable with this policy.
                            I'm glad you're registered and I hope it all works out for you as planned. If not, they are definitely flexible in rescheduling if necessary. And thank you for mentioning my name to Darci.

Comment

I just registered for the Spring Mountain C8 Driving School for August 3-4. I can't wait. They have a special deal right now. The cost is still $1,000, but if you attend before August 31 you get an additional night at the facility and an SD card. Granted, it will be hot. There are still 5 slots left in the group I'm in. Oops to meet a few of you there. If you do register...in the comment section wrote Brooke. She's my salesrep and has been terrific.
                              Sebring Orange Tintcoat; 2LT; black interior; GT2 seats; front lift adjustable height; performance exhausts; engine appearance; Spectra Gray Tridents; Red Calipers; Orange seat belts;

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X