MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Maisto Model At Sam’s Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plentyfast View Post

I got a few that are north of $800 in value ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	CARS.JPG Views:	145 Size:	92.4 KB ID:	157986
    Nice collection! 👍

I hope to visit my local Sam's Club soon.
    Marc

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Thanks to GM Performance Division Forecaster Wendy Miller for spotting and picking this up for $40 at Sam’s Club. Has black stripes.

Anyone know of other locations?

Click image for larger version

Name:	92D1D228-AFED-49DE-B73B-D7DBEA0EF022.jpeg
Views:	3954
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	157785
      Can anyone find me the yellow please? I need the yellow, if you can get the red that thats cool too .please? Hope to get for the 14 they sell for but I cant find any place here and dont want to pay premium over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcho Polo View Post
        Those of you that are finding these, please report where you are located.
        Not near Dallas but FYI: None at Costco in Chandler AZ. None at Costco in Tempe AZ, Tempe employee said he wouldn't expect to see them until the Christmas stocking began.

Comment

Could someone(s) provide the item numbers for Sam's and/or Costco. You probably already know, but Costco will have an exclusive color that will only be available there.
          Thank you.
          Frank Hamilton
          Lexington, KY

Comment

Originally posted by frankhamil View Post
            You probably already know, but Costco will have an exclusive color that will only be available there.
            That's interesting, do you know what the exclusive color will be? Is it like the Accelerate Yellow Metallic one shown above or something else entirely?

By the way, welcome to the forum!

Comment

From Corvette Blogger.

And speaking of Costco, they will be offering an exclusive model of the 2020 Corvette model in Sebring Orange with Black Racing Stripes. That model should be available sometime later this summer as well.
              1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
              2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Originally posted by brad66 View Post
                From Corvette Blogger.
                The first of summer I will go check with them every day.

Comment

Bringing one tomorrow to our salesperson. with a vin number

Comment

Originally posted by frankhamil View Post
                    Could someone(s) provide the item numbers for Sam's and/or Costco. You probably already know, but Costco will have an exclusive color that will only be available there.
                    Thank you.
                    Frank Hamilton
                    Lexington, KY
                    Ditto that, we are glad you joined us Frank!
                    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                      Thanks to GM Performance Division Forecaster Wendy Miller for spotting and picking this up for $40 at Sam’s Club. Has black stripes.

Anyone know of other locations?
                      Sam's Club in Niagara Falls.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Sams Club C8s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	159508Click image for larger version  Name:	Maisto C8s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	886.7 KB ID:	159509
                      Marc

Comment

Originally posted by Marc NY View Post
                        Sam's Club in Niagara Falls.
                        Click image for larger version Name:	Sams Club C8s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.07 MB ID:	159508Click image for larger version Name:	Maisto C8s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	886.7 KB ID:	159509
                        Now that you are in business do you want to sell one?

Comment

For the guys in the Fort Worth area, the Sam’s in Burleson, I35W and Renfro Road has plenty as of today.
                          1964 Studebaker Avanti R2
                          2002 Corvette Coupe,Millennium Yellow

NCM Lifetime Member since 2002

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Bought red and yellow Maistos 1:18 today at Sam’s Club in Oakwood Village, Ohio today. $14.98 plus tax each.
                            ‘69 Vert (stolen), ‘69 Vert, ‘73 Coupe, ‘75 Coupe, ‘79 Coupe, ‘84 Vert, ‘93 Coupe, ‘98 Vert, ‘10 ZR1 Coupe, ‘15 Coupe (totaled), ‘15 ZO6 and ‘20 (on order)

Comment

Sam's has AY and TR, Costco will have SO and TR. I bought a few at Sam's today, and now need to find an SO at a Costco, but we don't have a Costco here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_101330.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	641.7 KB
ID:	159588Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_121912.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	645.4 KB
ID:	159587Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_121857.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	609.3 KB
ID:	159586Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_121746.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	159585Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_121727.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	475.4 KB
ID:	159584Click image for larger version

Name:	20200628_121739.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	458.3 KB
ID:	159583

Comment

I joined Sams just to get this deal. I wanted to go back and join them anyway. My wife's B-day is in 3 days and she's ordered a Torch Red Z51 HTC so she should like this. They had a Red Ferrari and a Red Lamborghini so I bought those too. I bought a couple of extra Corvettes of course:-)

These are in Florence KY.

Click image for larger version  Name:	gP48XNcl33CatbvCaSCWtcm1FAM-dsFuAVhq7s5-xaVWm9KTS-vfLFQ_YTFEKWR4gyY3z4lem-ltpnx8CNwabhhS4nAFXt3hMtVFV08W8M1MnoiVhlOxcC4Mv8g4BLrUHMomwTp842bTSOFS_dm_wuTYk1qDVH1Jt5qCKVLt4mY7YCzA5XJhHrnjX-GMWCqeHHlzf-SOALuQWQRLrtihiGVZFl4Ndql7eSJXXAeAHeekhX4D18cC-u8ZpbFKLq_ Views:	12 Size:	184.3 KB ID:	159875
                                Last edited by MarkOnEarth; 06-29-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X