MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

C8 Maisto Model At Sam’s Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C8 Maisto Model At Sam’s Club

Thanks to GM Performance Division Forecaster Wendy Miller for spotting and picking this up for $40 at Sam’s Club. Has black stripes.

Anyone know of other locations?

Click image for larger version

Name:	92D1D228-AFED-49DE-B73B-D7DBEA0EF022.jpeg
Views:	3954
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	157785
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Name:	11AA31F7-ED62-4991-BDAB-22FFF37C4FCA.jpeg
Views:	1268
Size:	465.9 KB
ID:	157787
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I am going to check out our Sam's club.

Comment

Nice !!! I've had mine on order with 3000 Toys.com since the end of December. Torch Red, of course !!! Hopefully, I will see it arrive soon, as well as the REAL car,
        3LT Coupe, Z51 Torch Red with two toned Red/black interior. 5VM visible CF ground effects, Carbon Flash wheels, engine appearance package and Carbon Fiber interior trim. Mag Ride control. Red Calipers. VQK Splash Guards. Carbon flash mirrors and spoiler.

Comment

Guess I'll be heading to Sam's Club in the morning. For the C6 and C7, they had multiple colors but they might not have released them yet. The price has gone up too.
          1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
          2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

There are a bunch on eBay for those interested and I believe they are all made in China. Hong Kong. No Thanks
            Rocket City Florida

Comment

I've had one on order since last fall. With all the delays, I'm thinking of cancelling my order and getting a Porsche or Ferrari. I'm sick and tired of GM's lack of communications and the lack of schedule up dates from the dealer...… Oh, wait a minute. Is this thread about the real C8 or the die cast models??? Sorry, I forgot what the focus was....

Comment

Doesn't seem to available online.
                New C8: GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Comment

paid $50 for the pair @Costco
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	1.51 MB ID:	157893

Comment

looks like Ill have to paint mine white....and paint the engine cover Red...once again...lol

Comment

Wonder when we'll see the HTC model????

Comment

These are available right now on Ebay in Red or Yellow for $50, plus a $12.xx ship. I ordered one in red this AM and received a shipping notification 20 minutes later. https://www.ebay.com/itm/203029775990

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                          Thanks to GM Performance Division Forecaster Wendy Miller for spotting and picking this up for $40 at Sam’s Club.

Name:	92D1D228-AFED-49DE-B73B-D7DBEA0EF022.jpeg
Views:	3954
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	157785
                          Wendy indicated she paid less than $20 for it....I think the $40 came from someone else.....

Comment

Originally posted by jdavidm View Post
                            Wonder when we'll see the HTC model????
                            I have heard from a very reliable source that the HTC model will be delayed.
                            They will continue to build the Coupe models until the next round of Covid hits, then shut production down and push the HTC model into 2021.
                            Once the production moves into 2021 they should be able to come up with some other reason they will be delaying them again.
                            B&B

Comment

Waiting for Franklin Mint version to go with my collection

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X