MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Z51 QC Hold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB. Thanks for the information. I agree no one including GM has any solid answers and I believe the date for my production is like throwing darts at a moving target. I just hope it is not something that on hold for the Z51 option but if it is I am sure they will get it figured out in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick C7/C8 View Post
      I just hope it is not something that on hold for the Z51 option but if it is I am sure they will get it figured out in the near future.
      A bunch of us with built non-Z51 cars are still waiting for them to be shipped from BG (mine was built on June 4th), so I don't think it's a Z51 issue.
      My C8:
      '20 Elkhart Lake Blue 2LT Coupe, Natural Interior, GT2 Two-Tone Seats, Performance Exhaust, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels, Engine Appearance Package 2000 Status December 27, 2019; 3000 Status January 2, 2020; 3400 Status March 10, 2020;TPW March 16, 2020; Built June 4th, 2020; Delivery July 1, 2020

Current Vettes:
      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
      '91 Turquoise Convertible with Hardtop
      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post

A bunch of us with built non-Z51 cars are still waiting for them to be shipped from BG (mine was built on June 4th), so I don't think it's a Z51 issue.
        yes I wonder how people got the idea it was Z51. I would guess it might be the frunk latch.
        Torch red 1LT, no options. Built June 4, received July 2

Comment

Z51's now shipping 👈

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	157954
          Last edited by C8Jake; 06-24-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

YAAYYYYY ! Thx C8JAKE

Comment

Super to hear, ours is 3959 built 6- 22, Z51 3LT with Museum delivery “pencilled in “ for July 6
              starting to get real
              3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Originally posted by Racer86 View Post
                Super to hear, ours is 3959 built 6- 22, Z51 3LT with Museum delivery “pencilled in “ for July 6
                starting to get real
                Good news. I'll be looking for it, and you on the 6th
                Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

It is my understanding from one of those infamous "birdies" that Z51's were released late yesterday from Quality Control Hold! Expect Shane and R8C deliveries to get real busy real soon!
                  Last edited by whl3; 06-24-2020, 11:09 AM.
                  GD0 Accelerate Yellow Metallic; 3LT; HUE Natural Napa Leather; AE4 Competition Sport Seats; FA5 CF Interior Trim; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride Suspension; E60 Front Lift; Q8Q CF Open Spoke Wheels; J6F BR Brembo Calipers; RCC ER Intake Cover; DTH CF Racing Stripes; ZZ3 Engine App Package; VQK Splash Guards; ERI Battery Protection; R8C Museum Delivery

Proud LTM NCM.

Comment

Z51s were being held and now are being shipped, which is welcomed news to those waiting on their Z51 Corvettes to be shipped. Holds like these are not a big deal at all. There are all sorts of minor, short, holds throughout every production year.

Comment

Was it ever posted what the hold was for?
                      2020 C8 @ 3400 BROADCAST - 7/20 TPW
                      Rapid Blue with Sky Cool Grey seats, NCM Delivery
                      1LT, Z51, Nav/PDR, MSRC, silver wheels,
                      red calipers, chrome emblems, silver engine cover

Comment

Mobius, C8 Jake and Jeremy thanks for the great news.

Rick

Comment

Mine is a Z51 built 6/19 and it has a JCT freight number
                          1YC07, 2LT, GAN, HUL, Z51, AH2, E60, J6N, Q8Q, ZZ3, FE4

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X