MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Corvette Today” Podcast Interview Justin of HorsePower Obsessed On Now

Steve Garrett delves into the world of YouTube re Corvettes for the first time! He speaks to Justin from HorsePower Obsessed. Learn how people make money on YouTube, hear about Justin's 2019 Black ZR1 Big Wing, and about the C8 he has on order. And also hear about Steve's C7 Stingray Carbon Fiber Edition Corvette. For current and past podcast links: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...-available-now
See more
See less

What will be on your Museum Delivery Plaque?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
    Yes, I would not think putting one's name on the plaque, should I get one.As in resell not good.
    I thought Museum deliveries came with the standard plaque in the glovebox. When reselling, pop off your special one and keep it, then snap in the regular one.

Was I misinformed?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	785FD210-30C1-4569-A735-212868770586.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	160020 ZORA’S LEGACY is home!

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post
        I didn't want my name, and used a suggestion by another forum member, ZORA'S DREAM: MY REALITY
        I’m honored that others find it appropriate for use on their Own C8. ZORA’S DREAM; MY REALITY ....that sentiment was central to the mid-engine corvette becoming real, it was a 66 year journey at Chevrolet.
        The most difficult task, for me, was finding a phrase that “fit” the 24 character limit. It’s exactly 24 characters long and for me it conveys the essence of the C8 becoming the automobile Zora dreamed about.
        Steve Lamorette😎

2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
        3400 status : TPW 7/20 info via R8C 7/6?? 🧐
        2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Originally posted by V1 VR View Post

I’m honored that others find it appropriate for use on their Own C8. ZORA’S DREAM; MY REALITY ....that sentiment was central to the mid-engine corvette becoming real, it was a 66 year journey at Chevrolet.
          The most difficult task, for me, was finding a phrase that “fit” the 24 character limit. It’s exactly 24 characters long and for me it conveys the essence of the C8 becoming the automobile Zora dreamed about.
          Steve Lamorette😎

Has your car been built? Can you take a pic of the plaque? Most recently I had an August 3 TPW for my HTC.

Comment

I have been toying with this for a while. Same goes for my licence plate. Nice dilemma to have I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post

Has your car been built? Can you take a pic of the plaque? Most recently I had an August 3 TPW for my HTC.
              No I’m at 3400 TPW 7/20 vin 4997 which current production numbers put it being built week 7/6 or 7/13...a little earlier and my R8C early August 🤞
              the pic at post 17 is an actual plaque as I understand it.
              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Originally posted by jlc41 View Post
                I have been toying with this for a while. Same goes for my licence plate. Nice dilemma to have I would say.
                i almost got this plate it was available in MO. 4K4RE 😎

Comment

V1 VR , you got me with this???

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X