MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

What will be on your Museum Delivery Plaque?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZORA 69 View Post
    Yes, I would not think putting one's name on the plaque, should I get one.As in resell not good.
    I thought Museum deliveries came with the standard plaque in the glovebox. When reselling, pop off your special one and keep it, then snap in the regular one.

Was I misinformed?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	785FD210-30C1-4569-A735-212868770586.jpeg
Views:	76
Size:	2.24 MB
ID:	160020 ZORA’S LEGACY is home!

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post
        I didn't want my name, and used a suggestion by another forum member, ZORA'S DREAM: MY REALITY
        I’m honored that others find it appropriate for use on their Own C8. ZORA’S DREAM; MY REALITY ....that sentiment was central to the mid-engine corvette becoming real, it was a 66 year journey at Chevrolet.
        The most difficult task, for me, was finding a phrase that “fit” the 24 character limit. It’s exactly 24 characters long and for me it conveys the essence of the C8 becoming the automobile Zora dreamed about.
        Steve Lamorette😎

2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
        3400 status : TPW 7/20 info via R8C 7/6?? 🧐
        2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Originally posted by V1 VR View Post

I’m honored that others find it appropriate for use on their Own C8. ZORA’S DREAM; MY REALITY ....that sentiment was central to the mid-engine corvette becoming real, it was a 66 year journey at Chevrolet.
          The most difficult task, for me, was finding a phrase that “fit” the 24 character limit. It’s exactly 24 characters long and for me it conveys the essence of the C8 becoming the automobile Zora dreamed about.
          Steve Lamorette😎

Has your car been built? Can you take a pic of the plaque? Most recently I had an August 3 TPW for my HTC.

Comment

I have been toying with this for a while. Same goes for my licence plate. Nice dilemma to have I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post

Has your car been built? Can you take a pic of the plaque? Most recently I had an August 3 TPW for my HTC.
              No I’m at 3400 TPW 7/20 vin 4997 which current production numbers put it being built week 7/6 or 7/13...a little earlier and my R8C early August 🤞
              the pic at post 17 is an actual plaque as I understand it.
              2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Originally posted by jlc41 View Post
                I have been toying with this for a while. Same goes for my licence plate. Nice dilemma to have I would say.
                i almost got this plate it was available in MO. 4K4RE 😎

Comment

V1 VR , you got me with this???

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X