MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

What will be on your Museum Delivery Plaque?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be on your Museum Delivery Plaque?

What are most people putting on their Museum Plaque? Vin, Name, ?????
    Noel

Tough decision for me as well. I just put name and Vin #; but I thought about a lot of other ideas.
    Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

I cant decide, it’s like trying to pick a tattoo! Lol.
      Last edited by Pasquini71; 06-10-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I didn't want my name, and used a suggestion by another forum member, ZORA'S DREAM: MY REALITY

Comment

I really like that one. Someone has an awfully clever mind!
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

[QUOTE=Vetter1;n153031]I didn't want my name, and used a suggestion by another forum member, ZORA'S DREAM: MY REALITY[/QUOTE
            That is fantastic!

Comment

Isn’t the VIN automatically on the plaque? Then you add your 1 personal line? We are going to put our names, fortunately I can just fit both of our first names with a “&” between them and our very long last name (11 letters), total is exactly 24 letters and spaces!

Comment

Originally posted by 16falcon View Post
                Isn’t the VIN automatically on the plaque? Then you add your 1 personal line? We are going to put our names, fortunately I can just fit both of our first names with a “&” between them and our very long last name (11 letters), total is exactly 24 letters and spaces!
                That is correct...VIN is already on it.

And welcome to the MECF Noel...and to your future 2020 HTC ownership!!!

Jeremy

Comment

C8 4 Us

That is also Our planned Tag option
                  Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

For those that have the z51 package... How about "z-51"

Comment

Z-51 from Area-51

Comment

Being the first time Corvette owner, I picked "Dreams do come true" 😍
                        First time Corvette owner. Torch Red C8 HTC, and yeah with Lambo doors 😊

Comment

1st Mid-Engine Corvette

Comment

Originally posted by Vetter1 View Post
                            I didn't want my name, and used a suggestion by another forum member, ZORA'S DREAM: MY REALITY
                            That is excellent. Yes, I would not think putting one's name on the plaque, should I get one.As in resell not good. A tribute to Zora Arkus Duntov would be so much more appropriate

Comment

I had: ZORA’S LEGACY edged on mine, didn’t want my name on it!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X